• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2013/14 Pro12] Round 12

In fairness to TMO, the question was: Is there any angle that showed it was a forward pass? And TMO said there was no obvious angle. While I agree it seemed forward, there was 1 angle that seemed like it went back but no angle that gave a clear view either way. TG4 should learn from this too

.<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bGw_t8hSHPw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

I enjoyed watching that, I've gotta say.

On a related note, how do you think Adam's going this season Duck? He's had a few injuries to contend with, but I'm a little worried about how well he's taking to the new interpretations of the scrummaging laws. I've not seen him put his opposition under serious pressure all that often this season, and he didn't make much of an impact against the Scarlets last weekend imo (although he was only on a few minutes before Bevington came on for Duncan, which would have weakened the scrum again). Samson Lee has probably looked the strongest Welsh scrummaging tighthead, which certainly bodes well for the future, but I hope Adam can adjust se we can have him at his very best come 2015.

I enjoyed watching that, I've gotta say.

On a related note, how do you think Adam's going this season Duck? He's had a few injuries to contend with, but I'm a little worried about how well he's taking to the new interpretations of the scrummaging laws. I've not seen him put his opposition under serious pressure all that often this season, and he didn't make much of an impact against the Scarlets last weekend imo (although he was only on a few minutes before Bevington came on for Duncan, which would have weakened the scrum again). Samson Lee has probably looked the strongest Welsh scrummaging tighthead, which certainly bodes well for the future, but I hope Adam can adjust se we can have him at his very best come 2015.

Ospreys scrum has not been good this season but I'm reserving judgement on Adam until the 6 Nations when there is a decent scrummaging loosehead as he was injured 20 minutes into the November fixtures. Word is that the new scrum engagement is adding influence to the scrummaging looseheads and the Ospreys scrum has had two loose playing props Bevington (who appears to have regressed) and Duncan Jones and at times Baldwin and King all in the front 5, that is simply too lightweight. Letting Paul James in hindsight was one of the biggest mistakes the Ospreys have made, especially after seeing the job he did on Leicester earlier in the season.

Samson Lee must be in the 6 Nations 23, it would be silly to leave him out. The Rhodri Jones at tighthead thing should also be dropped, he should be left at regional level to challenge for the loosehead position.

Regards that to the Welsh lads- do ye think regions are loosing interest and players sub consciously are just getting through games but with the feeling is passed down from top regards there futures and where the team will be playing next year? Not just Ospreys but all regions.

Ospreys scrum has not been good this season but I'm reserving judgement on Adam until the 6 Nations when there is a decent scrummaging loosehead as he was injured 20 minutes into the November fixtures. Word is that the new scrum engagement is adding influence to the scrummaging looseheads and the Ospreys scrum has had two loose playing props Bevington (who appears to have regressed) and Duncan Jones and at times Baldwin and King all in the front 5, that is simply too lightweight. Letting Paul James in hindsight was one of the biggest mistakes the Ospreys have made, especially after seeing the job he did on Leicester earlier in the season.

Samson Lee must be in the 6 Nations 23, it would be silly to leave him out. The Rhodri Jones at tighthead thing should also be dropped, he should be left at regional level to challenge for the loosehead position.

I think that's a fair assessment. Will be interesting to see how he goes in the 6 nations. Lee is a must for me as well, very encouraging given his age.