• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2013/14 Pro12] Round 18

Referee penalises my side=Cheat
Referee penalises opposition=Fair and well aware
Referee is Steve Walsh= :wub:

Come on Ulster, one converted try.

edit. WTF Payne just f***ing moove

Last edited:
Well after all of the crap the Blues have come up with this year, that was a damn satisfying win. Made even more so by the BBC NI panel chatting about a bonus point Ulster win pre game :D

Leinster much improved since half time.

Nice try for BO'D, which incidently also refunds all losing tryscorer bets. :D

I thought a BP for Ulster wouldn't have been too out of the question looking at the line up they fielded. I really thought the backrow and backline would have caused problems especially on a dry day and on that nice running astro turf.

Finally, BOD nearly messed up there though! Jennings and Reddan have been fantastic today.

Yeah and those are the two that have realised, run with the ball in two hands and it opens up space and options. Shock horror.

Simply appalling approach to that game mentally followed up with very poor accuracy.

Well, at least there'll be no complacency after that.

Congrats Blues.

When did you start watching? This is ten times better than the first half unfortunately! Typical Leinster Munster match.

I've had it on since the start but admittedly have been tuning in and out. Not much been happening though for the last 15 minutes.

I've had it on since the start but admittedly have been tuning in and out. Not much been happening though for the last 15 minutes.

Yeah, when Leinster picked it up after half time it was half decent, pure muck the rest of the game though. Leinster deserve to win it solely because they played rugby for five minutes. I can't imagine the Toulon Toulouse match being as low a standard as this tonight.

Yeah, when Leinster picked it up after half time it was half decent, pure muck the rest of the game though. Leinster deserve to win it solely because they played rugby for five minutes. I can't imagine the Toulon Toulouse match being as low a standard as this tonight.

The HC being next weekend could be a factor though. We didn't see either team pull out anything too intricate, which didn't help the quality of the game. I'd say we will see much better performances next weekend and if not I'll be surprised.

Poor game and it freezing here but think score reflected it perfect tonight. Glad we don't have any injuries and maybe this result will suit us further down the line this season

Just tuned into the Toulouse-Toulon match and it's 16-16. Similar score to the Irish derby. Hope they have been playing just as average to even things out for next weekend.

well thats a disappointing performance from edinburgh but how did that hooker get that type of try ?

Glasgow will be delighted with the weekend. Good (albeit close) win against their chief rivals for fourth and Ulster going down at Cardiff bring them well within range.

We get 7 sides into the HC next season yes? At the moment it's looking like:

Leinster
Glasgow
Ospreys
Treviso
Munster
Ulster
Scarlets

Scarlets' close win over Connacht today is absolutely massive in that context.

Just pulled an interesting stat from this week's Midol,

Difference in points between 1st and the 8th placed teams in the 3 European Championships.

Premiership 1st Saracens 72 pts. 8th Gloucester 36 pts difference = 36pts.

Celtic League 1st Leinster 68 pts. 8th Connact 34 pts difference = 34pts.

TOP 14 1st Montpellier 66 pts. 8th Stade Francais 58 pts difference = 8pts.

So which Championship is the most competitive, your comments Gentlemen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts