• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2013 Pro12] Round 2

I haven't seen too much of Wilson at six before, has he played there much in the past? Could be a handy option of Ulster if they want to keep Henderson in the second row.

Dunno. Before my time. Prefer him to Diack based on this so far I'll say.

So Munster were 18-9 down. Now lead 43-21. They must have had the half time bollocking to end all half time bollockings

If you loved one has recently passed away, please donate their brain to Ulster rugby where many players are desperately short of one.

Or maybe their hands for Michael Allen.

I'm beginning to get a horrible feeling that Luke Marshall might be seriously overrated.

On the plus side, we now know that Iain Henderson can overtake van der Merwe, which is quite impressive.

Ulster threw away two certain tries. Genuinely awful result and what a bleak start to the season.

If you loved one has recently passed away, please donate their brain to Ulster rugby where many players are desperately short of one.

Or maybe their hands for Michael Allen.

I'm beginning to get a horrible feeling that Luke Marshall might be seriously overrated.

On the plus side, we now know that Iain Henderson can overtake van der Merwe, which is quite impressive.
In certain respects, yes he is. His passing abilities are overrated, what he does well is bust through a hole and pick a line to attack. That's why I call for him to be a strike running 13 rather than a creative 12. It best suits his talents in my opinion.

In certain respects, yes he is. His passing abilities are overrated, what he does well is bust through a hole and pick a line to attack. That's why I call for him to be a strike running 13 rather than a creative 12. It best suits his talents in my opinion.

Right, except he's not really doing that right now. His hands are maybe not that great either, and as for the inside step he let through shortly before that pass, ****ing ****. I dunno. Maybe its rust. Last season he looked really good, distribution as well. Gods knows there's enough rust in the squad - Small Paul, Chris Henry and Tom Court all look a bit mystified as to how they got Ireland caps at the moment to name but three.

Connacht will be scenting blood at the moment.

Fitzgerald out but is apparently "precautionary" and a "minor concern". Good for Hudson to get a chance from the off.

EDIT: Good spot by Jack MmcGrath and Strauss in over the line. 5-3.

And it turns out it wasn't good for Hudson to start off injured with Madigan on presumably with DK shifting to 11.

Last edited:
Nice break from Macken in the buildup for that try - picking up where he left off last week. Nice hands from McGrath, but Ospreys were poor enough there on defence.

Looks like Hudson's rolled his ankle. Madigan on, likely to go to fullback and Kearney to the wing.

Aha, lovely try. Nothing beats a move from your own half reaping dividends.

Gopperth misses the kick again. 10-3

Lovely counter there Kearney still had a lot to do but did it well. 10-3

Bit scrappy at the moment. We're showing a lot of endeavor in attack, but a fair amount of mistakes have been made by both sides. ospreys haven't really looked that threatening thus far but we've given away a few naff penalties that are keeping them in touch.

Lovely hands by the ever under appreciated Biggar to create that Bearman try. If any of Hook, Priestland or the flavour of the season youngster had done that then the Western Mail would be demanding they be the Welsh fly half.

Odd "injury" to Samson Lee. Comes out after half time, suddenley leans forwad and then goes to one knee. Gets up then is reduced to both knees and seemed to be short of breath.

Two very nice tries from the Ospreys.

Jack McGrath is putting in some shift tonight.

Some fantastic play by Jack McGrath in the build up and deserves the try.

Lovely hands by the ever under appreciated Biggar to create that Bearman try. If any of Hook, Priestland or the flavour of the season youngster had done that then the Western Mail would be demanding they be the Welsh fly half.
But Biggar can only kick!!!one!