• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Round 15

Sounds like SA locks are a bit of a mixed bag. Even here at the Stormers you'd hardly ever have seen Etzebeth it feels like and Lood de Jager is also in the stand more often than not for club. Same with PSdT who would probably play in the locks for us at club level. Well, if he were still withus/ Odd how specifically the locks' injuries coincide with club duty seemingly.
Well I won't lie we've had terrible luck with our SA locks between Snyman and Jenkins! Both top lads by all accounts working very hard to get fit, it's just the way things go sometimes. Huge men with huge weight on, it always seems to be leg injuries that get them. I'm glad we're hanging on to RG at least, the man could be a legend here if he can get fit and stay fit.

He's played so so little unfortunately, a bit like RG. Spent almost all of his time here on the injury table sadly. Tomorrow will be game 3 for him, so we will see his kettle, although too late for us at Munster as he's moving to Leinster next year, so big opportunity for him.

Yeah agree completely next week is bigger, mostly because I'll be there. Didn't realize the boys were hurt, team picks itself to some extent then, front row aside where I am worried.
Yeah like Hodnett especially it easy to forget he had serious injury that takes 2 years to really fully heal so needs to be looked at cautiously at times too

Glasgow trounces Zebre, 40-12. :cool: We Are Warriors!

Last edited:
Shark's pack did the damage. I felt quite sorry for the Dragons for their yellow cards. Deserved but difficult to blame them for going for it- its so instinctive to put your hand out.

PS main commentator keeps calling Paul Boyle, Doyle. So unprofessional.

Nothing wrong with that tackle at all. Lowry has been butchered far worse than that multiple times this tour.

2nd week in a row an absolute BS call to lose the game. So off putting.

Nothing wrong with that tackle at all. Lowry has been butchered far worse than that multiple times this tour.

2nd week in a row an absolute BS call to lose the game. So off putting.
Letter of the law it's yellow,yet ur 18 gets away with a red card offence

Attachments

• 7F007F91-01B2-4C15-927C-807A6DE19E0B.png
    7F007F91-01B2-4C15-927C-807A6DE19E0B.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 8
Letter of the law it's yellow,yet ur 18 gets away with a red card offence
He hits the ball first on a far smaller player. Mike Lowry got an elbow to the face last week and it wasn't even a penalty, it was mitigated to a scrum to the Bulls.
Yeah if you slow mo freeze frame it there is some contact to the face but he clearly hits the ball on the chest, and then when you compare to Marcel's driving shoulder to the face 5 minutes later (which was deemed to be the exact same level of danger), and he gets the same repercussion it's ridiculous. The consistency is shocking.

He hits the ball first on a far smaller player. Mike Lowry got an elbow to the face last week and it wasn't even a penalty, it was mitigated to a scrum to the Bulls.
Yeah if you slow mo freeze frame it there is some contact to the face but he clearly hits the ball on the chest, and then when you compare to Marcel's driving shoulder to the face 5 minutes later (which was deemed to be the exact same level of danger), and he gets the same repercussion it's ridiculous. The consistency is shocking.
Doesn't matter if he hit ball first same as hitting say the persons chest then riding up to head.and what about the elbow to face followed by a second swing of the elbow which he missed?that was a straight red

Game over for Benetton. :(
I'm starting to get concerned they are slowly declining under Bortolami, but i'd give him until at least the middle of next season.

I did think from recent highlights the Lions were showing some greater fluency in attack. Not like the Ackermann years, but the best I've seen from them since then. I didn't expect their defence to stifle Edinburgh like that, so that's a dangerous combination. The Lions could easily sneak into the playoffs and give a top seed a fright.

And nice to see the Bulls ticket initiative seemed to pay off. When I first saw the SA sides in Super Rugby the thing that struck me was how excitable the fans are - easily up there with the Kiwis when there is a decent crowd in. It's like an NFL crowd or something. Hopefully most of them will be back as the Bulls might be forming a ***le challenge.

Devin Toner paedophile, loves to play with children. Brings them up to donnybrook to sexually abuse them.

Justice for Coombes. Retire now!!!!!!

A bit of Sexton about all that from Ross Byrne. Maybe worth another shot in green, he's definitely developed in two years.
I've always wondered why Ross Byrne hasn't had more time for Ireland.

Well what can I say. We were schooled. Leinster hands are gone up a few levels. And well they deserved what they got.

Latest posts