• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2013 TRC] New Zealand vs Argentina in Hamilton (07/09/2013)

What a start by Argentina!
Two good scrums, and then a trrryyy!
All Blacks need to wake up!

Not a great start for Saili then...

Good hands by the Argies.

Damn it, missed the try.

Interestingly enough, this is the 4th game in a row against the All Blacks where Argentina have scored the first try.

I hear Tony Johnson's commentating. I guess it's because Grant Nesbitt (spelling?) did the Ranfurly Shield Game earlier today. Another dumb fact, the last All Blacks game where Tony Johnson was the main commentator was the 2011 semi final between the ABs and the Wallabies. That game began with the ball being kicked directly into touch, as did this one.

Yeah, I know, dumb.

Superb off load.............and normal service is now resumed!!

Rain helps to slow game for the Pumas... Mmm...

What havoc a bouncing ball can wreak.

Fantastic intial break by Carter.

Huge handling error count. Pumas having a bit of success with keeping it channel 1 and with the tight forwards.

18-13

That pumas scrum is something else making the AB's look like the wobblies at times in this test.

The Puma's scrum is monstrous. They just can't get through the AB's defence. Can only really see this going one way at the moment.

I thiink their scrum has been excellent not only in the set piece but also defensively....they have been everywhere and so different to their displays (without Lobbe) against SA. Unfortunately, their line out (particularly when Guinazo was on, an ex BO player) has been pretty dire.

I hope that Cockerell was watching the way the scrums were played and reffed................that should (but won't) shut him up! (Edit - soon as I said that, they went to ****e!!!!)

Last edited:

Latest posts