• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2014 6N awards

It's not often you agree 100% with awards.....and this is no different :p
Do agree with 19 of them though!

My one quibble would be that I think Scotland were worse than Italy. Italy looked far better in their best game (vs Wales) than Scotland did in theirs (vs France?). I know Scotland beat Italy, but I still think they looked worse on the whole.

Both got clattered on a regular basis except that Scotland beat Italy and should have beaten France. No chance they were worse.

It's not often you agree 100% with awards.....and this is no different :p
Do agree with 19 of them though!

My one quibble would be that I think Scotland were worse than Italy. Italy looked far better in their best game (vs Wales) than Scotland did in theirs (vs France?). I know Scotland beat Italy, but I still think they looked worse on the whole.

Would have to disagree, but you make a fair point about Italy's game in Cardiff. Scotland would've taken a pounding there anyways, red card or not. Obviously not 50, but the feel of the game was certainly that.

But I disagree because: Scotland's best game was the one they won in Rome, and not because they won it but they showed quality per se. And Italy are still worse overall.

I think the Scottish showed promise throughout the tournament, they need to start kicking it up a gear tho, they have some talented players... I would actually like to see the Scot's compete...

Latest posts