Super%20Rugby.png

Kings Park, Durban

140520034314297450.png
Versus%20Super.png
140401044031227656.png

19:10 CAT

Teams:

Sharks:
15. SP Marais, 14. JP Pietersen, 13. S'bura Sithole, 12. Paul Jordaan, 11. Lwazi Mvovo, 10. Francois Steyn, 9. Cobus Reinach, 8. Willem Alberts, 7. Tera Mtembu, 6. Marcell Coetzee, 5. Stephan Lewies, 4. Etienne Oosthuizen, 3. Jannie du Plessis, 2. Bismarck du Plessis (captain), 1. Tendai Mtawarira

Substitutes: 16. Kyle Cooper, 17. Dale Chadwick, 18. Lourens Adriaanse, 19. Ryan Kankowski, 20. Keegan Daniel, 21. Charl McLeod, 22. Tim Swiel, 23. Heimar Williams

Stormers:
15. Jaco Taute, 14. Cheslin Kolbe, 13. Juan de Jongh, 12. Damian de Allende, 11. Sailosi Tagicakibau, 10. Kurt Coleman, 9. Nic Groom, 8. Duane Vermeulen (captain), 7. Siya Kolisi, 6. Nizaam Carr, 5. Ruan Botha, 4. Michael Rhodes, 3. Pat Cilliers, 2. Deon Fourie, 1. Alistair Vermaak

Substitutes: 16. Stephan Coetzee, 17. Sti Sithole, 18. Martin Dreyer, 19. Jean Kleyn, 20. Manuel Carizza, 21. Dylon Frylinck, 22. Demetri Catrakilis, 23. Peter Grant

Last edited:
Definitely a more difficult match than what we anticipated prior to our tour. Key to win our last home match (therefore losing only one during the regular season), and hopefully get a leg up on the Stormers for the return fixture in July.

Sharks:
15. SP Marais, 14. JP Pietersen, 13. S'bura Sithole, 12. Paul Jordaan, 11. Lwazi Mvovo, 10. Francois Steyn, 9. Cobus Reinach, 8. Willem Alberts, 7. Tera Mtembu, 6. Marcell Coetzee, 5. Stephan Lewies, 4. Etienne Oosthuizen, 3. Jannie du Plessis, 2. Bismarck du Plessis (captain), 1. Tendai Mtawarira

Substitutes: 16. Kyle Cooper, 17. Dale Chadwick, 18. Lourens Adriaanse, 19. Ryan Kankowski, 20. Keegan Daniel, 21. Charl McLeod, 22. Tim Swiel, 23. Heimar Williams

Stormers:
15. Jaco Taute, 14. Cheslin Kolbe, 13. Juan de Jongh, 12. Damian de Allende, 11. Sailosi Tagicakibau, 10. Kurt Coleman, 9. Nic Groom, 8. Duane Vermeulen (captain), 7. Siya Kolisi, 6. Nizaam Carr, 5. Ruan Botha, 4. Michael Rhodes, 3. Pat Cilliers, 2. Deon Fourie, 1. Alistair Vermaak

Substitutes: 16. Stephan Coetzee, 17. Sti Sithole, 18. Martin Dreyer, 19. Jean Kleyn, 20. Manuel Carizza, 21. Dylon Frylinck, 22. Demetri Catrakilis, 23. Peter Grant
Sport24

Well I'm going to cheer on the Saarks!

I would have been torn as to decide who to win, because the Bulls still have to play the Stormers again. Luckily there's a long break now inbetween. So there shouldn't be a worry about a backlash, should the Sharks demolish the Stormers. Which I don't think will happen.

That said, I hope to see the guys that were in the Springbok training group, show their class, before the start of the incoming tours.

Well I'm going to cheer on the Saarks!

I would have been torn as to decide who to win, because the Bulls still have to play the Stormers again. Luckily there's a long break now inbetween. So there shouldn't be a worry about a backlash, should the Sharks demolish the Stormers. Which I don't think will happen.

That said, I hope to see the guys that were in the Springbok training group, show their class, before the start of the incoming tours.

... but not break each other just yet LOL.

... but not break each other just yet LOL.

I said class, not ruthlessness...

I actually hate these last games which are usually derbies just before the tests... It's as if the guys are out to kill one another, and in the end we end up with a massive injury list and have to pick fringe players for the Boks.

I hate this kind of game - SA's hope against my team
Hope for a Sharks victory - 47-43 :)

Did not expect a Stormers win, my oh my
What a weekend of upsets

Maybe now we can play rugby, and quit this useless kicking ****. McLeod can **** off the France now, I'd rather play Chadwick at scrumhalf. Absolute ****, a complete and utter load of ****.

Maybe now we can play rugby, and quit this useless kicking ****. McLeod can **** off the France now, I'd rather play Chadwick at scrumhalf. Absolute ****, a complete and utter load of ****.

Come on Draggs tell us what you really think ;)

Bulls and Sharks underperformed with plenty of Bok players in them, must be cause of the International games looming, holding back

Wow what a weekend in the SA conference! Massive upsets! Great news for the Waratahs too :D. if our boys can keep their winning run going we should be able to finish top.

Come on Draggs tell us what you really think ;)

Love you Dar ;)

Positive thinking: Maybe we will change things...?
Steyn isn't a standoff, OK?
Rotating players (we played well under Venter, players rested but still match fit and able to play if needed) should be brought back
What has happened to a few players, JP looks disinterested.

Latest posts