• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2015 Fox Sports Fantasy Super Rugby

TRF_stormer2010

TRF Legend
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
Stormers
That time of the year again. Log in or register and join the TRF league by selecting the 'I was invited to join league' button and entering the below code. Move fast as there is a set limit of 14 spots- a default now and open leagues will be merged automatically- all leagues are also head-to head by default. They are doing things very differently from other years (scoring, the 'economics' etc.) so read up on the site!

League Code: 721660

http://rugbysupercoach.foxsports.com.au/

Edit; I see Darwin is already in. Good job.

Last edited:
Do you have a link? I'm having a heck of a hard time finding anything on the site, the work computer is messing it up quite a bit.

Do you have a link? I'm having a heck of a hard time finding anything on the site, the work computer is messing it up quite a bit.

I updated the OP. Should've done that from the get-go so thanks for reminding me.

Better have playoff's available Stormer2010 my man or I'll turn you into a Bull this year!

OK I'm in.. Hasbeens and Hacks. looks like a new engine this year, its the supercoach engine. the one that was originally used for AFL years ago.

Better have playoff's available Stormer2010 my man or I'll turn you into a Bull this year!
This time round I wash my hands in innocence; the settings are all default.

Had a quick stab at putting a team together just to get a feel for the balance of the player values; seems like a lot more compormise is needed here than in previous years. Oh, well, I don't like having to not have all the guys I want start but I do like the extra challenge. It'll also help prevent everyone running pretty much the same core team come round 5.

Last edited:
are the 14 spots filled up? I cant seem to join. It comes up with a red cross when I enter the code.

are the 14 spots filled up? I cant seem to join. It comes up with a red cross when I enter the code.

We reached 14 in the week, yes I'm sorry to say. There's still 2 weeks to go. If you're mates aren't all interested (like the case is with me) you could always create another league and post the details on here.

HI,

On the same page is another competition, called TIPPING

I created - TRF Tipping (631410)
http://rugbytipping.foxsports.com.au/

Feel free to join, this is just score predictions, easy and fun

TRF1:

Anyone interested in trades? Guys I would consider trading for the right offer; Piet van Zyl or Nic White at SH, Tom Marshal, Reynold Lee-lo or Andries Coetee in the midfield though Marshal and Coetzee are likely to play fullback, Ardie Savea or Adam Thomson at flank and Jacques du Plessis at lock. Combrinck and Rob Horne in the outside backs I am also not married too though don't insult me with your proposals please as these are all starters and good value; Du Plessis basically a busy flanker listed at lock, Thomson and Savea ball carriers, Coetzee and Marshal fullbacks isted as midfielders, Lee-lo to play against a rookie with the Lions, Nic White a solid pick and Piet van Zyl a busy little Bok scrummy set to start if Hougaard wings it etc.

Must say I really like the new site, very comprehensive

Must say I really like the new site, very comprehensive

I'm not sure about the new site TBH ... I see I'm playing you this week, and only just managed to field a full team. None of my outside backs were playing, so I had to use my transfers on them ... No doubt it will be money well spent though :)

Well, it looks like I dipped out at the business end/knock out stages, after going through the pool play undefeated ... Never mind, I think Darwin might have won the final

Latest posts