• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Final: New Zealand vs. Australia (31/10/2015)

Mate, I'm sure if I were a hypersensitive and instantly offended posh and sheltered private school kid who'd never played the game, I'd be picking out incidents like that from the All Blacks all day. But I'm not.

You're so tough bro.

Guaranteed you boys will come out like school yard bullys high on coca cola and lollies this weekend.

Kiwi bags out people for doing (though no one has) exactly what he is doing on these boards.

Nutcase

You're so tough bro.

Guaranteed you boys will come out like school yard bullys high on coca cola and lollies this weekend.

Coca-Cola and lollies? I'm talking to a 12 year old... I should have known I suppose given your comments..

Alright, that's me done for tonight.

I can already see the Aussies coming out all hyped up as they do, sledging players and being the usual smart ass's acting like children who have had too much coke and lollies. Once that settles it's going to be tough and tense, Foley hasn't got such a strong boot on him, so I can still see us conceding in the penalty count, I just hope we don't give away too many idiotic penalties that we find ourselves in a tougher position than the Spring Bok game.

The Aussie defence will leak tries, unlike the Argentinians we finish breaks off. I am concerned about Pocock, we all know how good he is and he's capable of keeping them in the game, what makes this even more worrying is the current lack of form for Read, let's spare the niceties, he has been crap this year and doesn't look like he's going to be up for the final. Still, we're far superior all around the park and have a superior bench which will get us over the line at the end of the day. Not overly worried about the scrum, people **** on far too much about this area of the game.

NZ 24 - 20 Aus

I am sorry but there has been no evidence this world cup that the Aussie defence will leak tries..I think they have only conceded about 5 all tournament..that may not be exactly right but I know it is not many for sure. Their defence has been one of the most impressive assets this World Cup.

I am sorry but there has been no evidence this world cup that the Aussie defence will leak tries..I think they have only conceded about 5 all tournament..that may not be exactly right but I know it is not many for sure. Their defence has been one of the most impressive assets this World Cup.

Don't let him wind you up as is his intent with nearly every post he makes!!

Out of interest - is the Bledisloe Cup on the line in this match?

I don't think so, NZ already drank beer from that cup for this year.

However it would be great if it is. Both sides are 1-1 this year, the decider in a neutral ground. But World Rugby won't want allow a bigger and better looking cup overshadowing the rugby world cup, unless the bledisloe cup is taped up :p

I'm sorry, but Australia haven't faced decent attacking opposition yet and last time we put 40 points on them. Argentina made plenty of breaks but don't have support play even close to the AB's and their passing was shocking.

Scotland put 34 points on them. All I read these days is pessimism about the All Blacks, getting pretty tired of it aye.

@kiwi. You are the worst troll i have seen on any forum ever. I have seen some good ones on the colo ( may it rest in peace ) but you take the cake.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry, but Australia haven't faced decent attacking opposition yet and last time we put 40 points on them. Argentina made plenty of breaks but don't have support play even close to the AB's and their passing was shocking.

Scotland put 34 points on them. All I read these days is pessimism about the All Blacks, getting pretty tired of it aye.

Decent? I thought Argentina were one the best attacking sides in the world cup after Australia and NZ.
Last time? At least a third of the Australian line up was different to what will start in the final. Australia were experimenting in Auckland as much as NZ were experimenting in Sydney.

Agree about Argentina and support play.

If the all blacks play there attacking style game and not just kick for possession like they did against SA they will probably win by 20 odd points. But being a World Cup final, it will play conservative boring rugby like 2011 final. The All Blacks could have won 2011 final by 20 points but the game plan was play conservative rugby, hold possession. Kick for field position. Hope it's a free flowing game in the final giving Savea, Skudder, Smith room to score tries all over the park

Yeah, because this forum has been replete with trash talking Aussies, and no Kiwi has ever shown a hint of arrogance or disrespect to anyone... oh wait.

You ought to go have a look over at Green & Gold Rugby's forum - hardly the cesspit of smart ass children and most are doing anything but talking up our chances. Meanwhile over here, we have proud and humble Kiwis like KW who routinely claim the Wallabies aren't capable of beating anyone and when they do win refuses to give them even the tiniest bit of credit.

Glass houses and all that...

I hope so ! Inevitably they will be a few turnovers just as in the game against the boks . The AB's not to engineer some turnovers of their own ! Clearly against a loose trio it will not be a good idea to try and run the ball from the 22 as the Argies continuously tried to do.

payback for the quad nations this year...

plus the team who won the tri/quad nations in the RWC year has never won the RWC

so based on that NZ should take it...

but since hooper is so freakn handsome, aus might just sneak it (o_O)

payback for the quad nations this year...

plus the team who won the tri/quad nations in the RWC year has never won the RWC

so based on that NZ should take it...

but since hooper is so freakn handsome, aus might just sneak it (o_O)

My girlfriend said he looked mentally retarded lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, when are the Wallys renaming themselves the Poeys?

When your hand starts talking to you, it's probably time to have a nap pal.

OMG I can't stop laughing.

89120820-hand-puppet-with-a-wig-and-lipstick-gettyimages.jpg

Does anyone know if Australia will go to No1 in the world if they win, it's trivial in comparison to winning the cup but they have never been ranked number 1 so it's a significant milestone.

Latest posts