• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool A: England vs. Uruguay (10/10/2015)

England were always going to run away with the game in the 2nd half so the 1st half is a better guide to performance and it was horrid. I don't want to see any of the back row play for England again really. Haskells is 100% gym monkey, any rugby nous he had as a younger player has been replaced in his brain by big is beautiful. Robshaw is so average it's painful and Easter shouldn't have been there to start with.
Goode isn't good enough but add him to the list of Lancasters favourites Barritt, Wigglesworth etc who will no doubt be in the 6 nations squad if the same coaching team remain.
I found last night's match more depressing than the Australian game.
Being a nice bloke is not enough to keep you in your job when you've consistently under performed when working at something at the highest level you can. Unless you work for the RFU it seems.

Harsh on Easter . He's the exact opposite of what you called Haskell . Easter for me is all about the top 2 inches . Some of the little things he did yesterday were beautiful and exactly what Ben Morgan wasn't doing previously (due to not being fit in fairness)

Latest posts