• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool A: England vs. Uruguay (10/10/2015)

Joking apart, you have to give credit to Uruguay who are basically part timers and who only played. 4 days ago for putting the effort in! Well done Lads!

65-3 same score that the Aussies beat them by.

That's where the comparison ends.

eta: ok 60-3, similar scoreline, massive canyon sized difference between us and the Aussies.

Nick Easter, bringer of new hope for the years to come.

Now I wanna hear Lancaster say he tried but now it's time for someone else to take the squad on..... hopefully anyway

I spotted 2 tickets nailed to the gates at the Man City Stadium for the England Uruguay game.Wow! I'm having them I thought.Afterall you can never have enough nails can you.:)

I hate Twitter the amount of people calling for Lancaster to stay is disturbing.

He is a PR con artist.

It prob why all the lovers like him.

He is a good honest humble northern lad, whose work on the family farm helps keep him grounded.

I hate Twitter the amount of people calling for Lancaster to stay is disturbing.

He is a PR con artist.

He is a good honest humble northern lad, whose work on the family farm helps keep him grounded.

Lancaster is fixing to stay. Shameful donkey of a coach. Terrible.

PR fluff.

Load of ****** post match talk.

Will Wilko, Big Loz and SCW just say outright Lancaster is out of his depth.

Last edited:
This is utter ... Damn forum rules.

And Slade was predictably great. Eeuuurrrrgghhhh 12!
12! 12! 12! Two weeks ago!

Aiiiggguuuiiiuuirrrrggghh!

Last edited:

He is a PR con artist.

It's from people who know little about rugby. I've noticed it a lot lately too and (please don't shoot me as I'm not being sexist) it's generally from the female population.

Then you have the tards who say we've moved forward from the last World Cup which I can't understand. We got past the group in the last World Cup with an inferior group of players in a reasonably tough group.

I just can't understand why a Saturday night prime time TV slot has been given to two tier two nations :)

PR fluff.

Load of ****** post match talk.

Will Wilko, Big Loz and SCW just say outright Lancaster is out of his depth.

What did they say about Donk-caster? Are they agitating for him to **** off of to stay?

What did they say about Donk-caster? Are they agitating for him to **** off of to stay?

They were sort of saying he might not be right without actually saying it.

It's from people who know little about rugby. I've noticed it a lot lately too and (please don't shoot me as I'm not being sexist) it's generally from the female population.

Then you have the tards who say we've moved forward from the last World Cup which I can't understand. We got past the group in the last World Cup with an inferior group of players in a reasonably tough group.

All interesting points.

The main argument for is he is nice which sums it up really.

Latest posts