• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool A: England vs. Uruguay (10/10/2015)

What's with the family affairs in English Rugby ?

Chris Ashton and Brian Ashton, now Andy and Owen Farrell. Nepotism anyone ?

OMG Ben Kay is echoing what I alway bang on about collapsing mauls in open play <3

Chris Ashton and Brian Ashton
EXmnUTz.jpg

God Damn Uruguay's clearing out is so much better than ours, it's ridiculous.

Fair play to the England players, doing everything they can to make sure they get a new coach come the 6N.

Worst back row in history?
I've always been a big Robshaw fan/defender but I never want to see him in an England shirt again.
Everytime he comes up on TV it just ****** me off.
Haskell is playing as bad as he ever has.

Minty's doing OK but christ he's not exactly one for the future.

OMG Ben Kay is echoing what I alway bang on about collapsing mauls in open play <3

EXmnUTz.jpg

Shows what i know :D

Anyway, i don't think having father and son in an international team setup is healthy. I.e. The Farrell's. Just my view.

If this was Ireland playing a dead rubbed against Uruguay after getting knocked out of our own World Cup I would be violently defecating out the window at innocent passer-bys in a fit of rage.

I genuinely just laughed out loud at the sight of their scrumhalf beating half our pack to win that turnover.

I'd pay good money to watch Cockerill and Diamond take it in turns to scream at Lancaster/England's forwards.

That would be amazing including the point where Lancaster cries and diamonds and Cockerill end up shouting at each other and starting a fight.