• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool A: Wales vs. Fiji (01/10/2015)

i'm a little disapointed for fiji, as i already said in a other pool i'm sure they could manage something, some curious decisions by the ref.
if mckee stay as a coach, i'm sure they will be a very dangerous team in 4 years but with 3 losses i hope they won't be in an other pool of death.

Last edited:
Don't normally moan about referees but Lacey was only reffing one team and that was Fiji. All those Quins fans saying Tikoroituma is poor watch that game dead happy we've signed him. Also Australia to put 20 points on Wales they just are shot and I think England was there final

Was that Vorderman?

Don't normally moan about referees but Lacey was only reffing one team and that was Fiji. All those Quins fans saying Tikoroituma is poor watch that game dead happy we've signed him. Also Australia to put 20 points on Wales they just are shot and I think England was there final

To be fair to Quins they don't play super rugby or Fijian rugby.

England lose at the weekend, wales won't go past the quarters I don't think.

Wow that's got to be try of the tournament? 1st or 2nd best try.

Dan Biggar's contstant ref whining needs to stop.

What about your whining , we won didn't we now CMON THE AUSSIES

- - - Updated - - -

Still one step further than you just like 2011 but then again England are the SUPERIOR team what ever happens and also pathetic if they go out at the group stages of their own world cup

What about your whining , we won didn't we now CMON THE AUSSIES

Pac isn't on the pitch playing so he can whine as much as he wants....

Biggar does come across as a wannabe footballer. He ran quite a bit just to complain to the ref, was surprising he didn't get a word in his ear from the ref. However, Lacey is a useless ref.

Well done Wales a depleted team ravaged with injuries but beat a Fiji team hell bent on throwing the ball about, I knew this game would be tough from the onset and well done Fiji for a good game as I said always come to play and could of come away with more had the kicker taken his chance he missed some really easy ones tonight and Fiji could have been more clinical but thank you for a good game of rugby and what you bring to this amazing sport , spirit, heart and determination.

- - - Updated - - -

i'm a little disapointed for fiji, as i already said in a other pool i'm sure they could manage something, some curious decisions by the ref.
if mckee stay as a coach, i'm sure they will be a very dangerous team in 4 years but with 3 losses i hope they won't be in an other pool of death.

100 per cent agree , I love the pacific islanders

- - - Updated - - -

YAWN

Haven't seen the game yet, but well done to both teams. The roar from the pub near the office told me when Fiji scored!

That's 3 very creditable Fijian displays against the big guns. The South Sea island talent pool is amazing; one day they will get the structure, funding and regular fixtures against the established nations that they desrve. And watch out when they do. For now, let's just celebrate what they've bought to this RWC.

Just how important might that last ditch English bonus point become?

YAWN[/QUOTE]

Well I'm sorry but I'm what I saw and your scrum was an absolute joke.

Well done Wales a depleted team ravaged with injuries but beat a Fiji team hell bent on throwing the ball about, I knew this game would be tough from the onset and well done Fiji for a good game as I said always come to play and could of come away with more had the kicker taken his chance he missed some really easy ones tonight and Fiji could have been more clinical but thank you for a good game of rugby and what you bring to this amazing sport , spirit, heart and determination.

- - - Updated - - -

100 per cent agree , I love the pacific islanders

- - - Updated - - -

YAWN

Oh for FFS this has to be a wind up.

Australia won't be losing any sleep over playing Wales on that showing.
Atrocious scrummaging, too many missed tackles and lost breakdowns. Their back row saved them from a possible upset. Fiji came to play rugby and had their chances.
Makes me even more angry about last Saturday's fiasco.

Atrocious scrummaging, too many missed tackles and lost breakdowns. Their back row saved them from a possible upset. Fiji came to play rugby and had their chances.
mmmm seem to remember similar talk prior to last Saturdays game? Be careful

Yeah but I don't think Aus are going to do their best to give Wales every chance of making it a contest.

On the plus side, I don't have to eat a Kitty-poo smoothie.

Massively disappointed we didn't get the bonus point.

We looked like a side who had an empty tank after a huge game 4 days ago.

I've just dusted off my furry Kangaroo I had as a child, could be decisive.

On the plus side, I don't have to eat a Kitty-poo smoothie.

Massively disappointed we didn't get the bonus point.

We looked like a side who had an empty tank after a huge game 4 days ago.

I've just dusted off my furry Kangaroo I had as a child, could be decisive.

Haha, I had forgotten about that. Banana smoothie for breakfast then??

I only listened to parts of the game on the radio (it was 4:45am in NZ). It didn't sound like the walk in the park many were expecting/hoping for. TO be honest I'm not surprised at all they didn't get a bonus point. England only barely got one, and OZ missed out, so a depleted and tired Welsh team...

Anyway, my points start cashed in so thanks Fiji :)

I echo some thoughts of other people in that it's a shame Fiji got such a wicked pool and crap draw. I think they are the best Pacific Island team and whilst they have done themselves proud, with a different draw I have no doubt we could have seen them deservingly in the Qs. Now they will have to go through qualifying again which is a bit crap for them.

England weren't good enough last week, Fiji weren't good enough this week. Only oz left....

Latest posts