• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool A: Australia vs. Fiji (23/09/2015)

I can remember Qua-doh! mesmerising the Welsh at Millennium in the Autumn series. He tormented them

I would also suggest the Wallabies will want to avoid a situation whereby Quade Cooper has to come into play 10. That should be fine against Uruguay. But a nightmare against England, and very risky against Wales. The guy has an eye for holes in the defense and can put the foot down to create all sorts of havoc. But he can also botcher restarts when under pressure, throw crazy passes that don't work out, and be totally off with the placement kicks.

I have a feeling that Foley will start against England and Cooper against Wales. Cooper has a good record against Wales. You are spot on about Cooper though, can be electric but then can blow something simple like a restart or an offload straight to the opposition.

I have a feeling that Foley will start against England and Cooper against Wales. Cooper has a good record against Wales. You are spot on about Cooper though, can be electric but then can blow something simple like a restart or an offload straight to the opposition.

Foley in both games for me. Unless Copper stars vs Uruguay, but even then, both Eng and Wales games will likely be must win games for OZ so go with the best IMO.

I thought he was binned for not rolling away and Fiji went for the Scrum

- - - Updated - - -

They had to play Scotland v Japan yesterday due to Scotland playing USA on Sunday

Oh I see. Yeah you wouldn't want to make Scotland have play a game with only 4 days rest, that just wouldn't be fair...wait a minute

I don't see too much difference between the first NZ game and the first OZ game. According World Rugby Argentina is #8 at the ranking and Fiji is #9. So both are similar levels and both (NZ & OZ) couldn't take the bonus point.

Argentina would have many problems to beat Fiji, believe me. I say it such as a Pumas supporter. England was so lucky to took the bonus point

Oh I see. Yeah you wouldn't want to make Scotland have play a game with only 4 days rest, that just wouldn't be fair...wait a minute
If the match was played the day later Scotland would of had 3 days rest between the two games and I think i read in one of the papers online that Scotland have one of the shortest turnaround between there 1st and last game in the pools