• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool B: Samoa vs. Scotland (10/10/2015)

TRF_heineken

RIP #J9
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
vTRhZ65.png

Samoa.png
Versus%20Telstra.png
Scotland.png

St James Park, Newcastle upon Tyne (10/10/2015,14:30)
Pool B, Round 4

Referee: Jaco Peyper
23px-Flag_of_South_Africa.svg.png

Have to admit I'm hoping for a Samoa win here - just to get Japan through to the QF.

Have to admit I'm hoping for a Samoa win here - just to get Japan through to the QF.

Same here. My wife is Japanese and we live here.... Because of the Japanese wins, rugby is being talked about - plus the new Super League team the Sun Wolves (?) has been unveiled - it is creating an interest in the game. I took Taiki, my young son to the Wales and Japan test in Hanazono stadium in Osaka a couple of years ago. It was the best international match I have ever been to. There were thousands of Welsh supporters here on their way to Australia to watch the Lions. Everyone said the same, the Japan set up was fantastic! The park around the ground had stalls selling incredible food, there was live music, the atmosphere was incredible! 2019 will be wonderful I think!

I imagine every neutral will be indirectly rooting for Samoa to give Japan that window of opportunity to get to a QF.

It would be a very Scottish thing to do for us to find a way to lose this one in the final few minutes. Fortunately there won't be that many of us on the pitch :cool:

That's if SA beats USA on Wednesday...

I feel your pain. Being Welsh and watching the side in the Dark Ages after the rugby league cull in the late 80s....I have witnessed terrible times!! The Japanese game was a blip...they were on song, the Saffas were not. Watching you lot in the subsequent matches,,,,my granny could play 10 for you and you would still win!! ;)

Scotland will probably win this by 5-10, but Samoa will be going all out.

Scotlands my second team because of a family member, so I want them to win and they will, with a bonus point likely. Samoa need better coaches and management.

Scotlands my second team because of a family member, so I want them to win and they will, with a bonus point likely. Samoa need better coaches and management.

Quit bragging, every New Zealander has family members playing for Scotland ;).

Hogg should be banned for his fake girl type soccer fall V the Boks the weekend, this was something we were promised refs were going to come down hard on pre WC, Owen should have at least carded him, it was absolutely disgusting.

Hogg should be banned for his fake girl type soccer fall V the Boks the weekend, this was something we were promised refs were going to come down hard on pre WC, Owen should have at least carded him, it was absolutely disgusting.

It was embarrasing and hopefully someone in the team will be all over him for it. By the way, Ive yet to see a "girl" soccer player act like that. Plenty of the men though.

Think Samoa will be up for this hope they beat the Scots if there backs turn up and Weir plays they've got a chance

It was embarrasing and hopefully someone in the team will be all over him for it. By the way, Ive yet to see a "girl" soccer player act like that. Plenty of the men though.

Sorry I thought all soccer players were girls.

Samoa have been awful this rwc. They won't win, would be great to see Japan in 1/4 finals but Scotland have been playing some good rugby and play as a team. Samoa have a lot of talent but no team cohesion, a lot of dumb penalties. Tuilagi has been a big let down, was looking forward to seeing him monster opposition but I think he's probably past it at 34 yrs old.

Will probably be close at half time but Scotland will pull clear in the last 30 minutes

Anyone hear the rumors about 6 of Samoa's French based players getting recalled by there clubs?

Latest posts