• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool B: Samoa vs. Japan (03/10/2015)

TRF_heineken

RIP #J9
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
vTRhZ65.png

Samoa.png
Versus%20Telstra.png
Japan.png

Stadiummk, Milton Keynes (03/10/2015, 14:30)
Pool B, Round 3

Referee: Craig Joubert
23px-Flag_of_South_Africa.svg.png

So nervous my men in blue might lose tonight. Good luck to the brave blossoms.

this should be a cracker, the power of samoa against the speed of japan. looking forward to this, i think samoa will win unless japan play like they did against the boks! lol

What a perfect match to start this weekends Rugby-a-thon... Going for Japan but honestly I dont think they can pull off another victory. Hope Im wrong though. Was a bit disappointed with Samoas performance last weekend, Im sure theyll try to make up for it

I'm going to go for Samoa 29 Japan 18
It's a shame Japan's performance came in the first game. It ment everyone is determined not too be another big win and they got over analysed

I think Japan will win this, they have better forwards and a better 10.

Just forward but some real danger by both Japanese forwards and backs!

Good spot for the forward pass though didn't go the TMO or anything wish they'd back themselves like that more often.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow NZ get away with those ones constantly. Depends on the ref with a pass that marginal.
marginal or not it's still forward the problem is when people get away with them not when they are given.

Wow NZ get away with those ones constantly. Depends on the ref with a pass that marginal.

Definitely should be consistency and I would prefer the benefit of the doubt be given to the attacking team. But it was forward.

Cmon japan !!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely should be consistency and I would prefer the benefit of the doubt be given to the attacking team. But it was forward.

Agree

Good spot for the forward pass though didn't go the TMO or anything wish they'd back themselves like that more often.

- - - Updated - - -

marginal or not it's still forward the problem is when people get away with them not when they are given.

Couldn't' agree more man. Technically flat passes are illegal too.

The try was good. Another case of an illusion of a forward pass being created by a player being smashed as he passes the ball, the officials should know better. Of all the instances of incidents being reviewed by the TMO so far this RWC, reviewing that one couldn't have hurt.

Latest posts