• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool B: Samoa vs. Japan (03/10/2015)

The try was good. Another case of an illusion of a forward pass being created by a player being smashed as he passes the ball, the officials should know better. Of all the instances of incidents being reviewed by the TMO so far this RWC, reviewing that one couldn't have hurt.

If it was referred it surely would have been ruled forward.I thought it looked flat in real time but half a foot forward in the replay.

What the hell that was a yellow? his left arm was swinging round the side the camera didn't see. Strange decision.

Agree with everything by Joubert so far. He's letting the game go as much as is possible.

Samoa look decidedly second best so far. Japan obviously automatically qualify for 2019 regardless, I would assume, Samoa really need to win this.

If it was referred it surely would have been ruled forward.I thought it looked flat in real time but half a foot forward in the replay.

The ball traveled backwards. It ended up ahead of where the passing player because he got smashed after it left his hands. That was my take on it anyway.

So how long til some ex pacific islands player screams racism on Twitter?

Bets are on now!

The first yellow was fair, the second one very harsh. Penalty would have been enough.

The first yellow was fair, the second one very harsh. Penalty would have been enough.

Not 2 mins before Joubert pinged him for dragging the maul down and warned against discipline. Yellow was correct following that.

Japan should have scored there, forwards got a bit of white line fever there.

Samoans need a NZ coach or someone that wouldn't take any s**t to get their discipline problems sorted out once and for all.
I was referring to the Japanese maul being deemed obstruction/crossing.

A couple players on the pitch wouldn't last five minutes on here with the word censor. Bans all round.

Latest posts