• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool B: Samoa vs. Scotland (10/10/2015)

Boohoo. We won,get over it.
Are we any different from New Zealand cherry picking the south sea islands?
Sour grapes at their best. Hope.the taste as good as they sound

Where did NZ cherry picking players come from?

Edit Scotland foreign born players = 11

New Zealand 5

Scotland won, but far from best performance IMO. Scotland should have played in a more FW-attacking style from the start. By that Scotland could have trounced Samoa in the 2nd half.

Scotland waste of a quarter final spot.

We won,were through, that's the rules. If you have an idea for a new format for the world cup then feel free to forward your ideas to the appropriate authorities. But as we are in the here and now please feel free to take your sour ass elsewhere as your starting to create a nasty smell with your attitude

New Zealand 5

I believe both teams have an equal number of eligible players which is all that matters until such time as the rules change, no.

Do you have any idea why Scotland's defense was so weak in the 1st half?

Feeling the pressure maybe. I just think Samoa had nothing to lose were playing free and loose. We have had poor first halves in all our games.

Feeling the pressure maybe. I just think Samoa had nothing to lose were playing free and loose. We have had poor first halves in all our games.

Samoa did have something to lose--3rd place of the pool (automatic qualification for the next World Cup), although Japan's win over USA is highly likely.

New Zealand 5

Love your counter argument. Scotland are not worthy of a place because of overseas players. Yet to qualify we had to beat a team with all foreign born players ( Samoa,for those that don't know) As for the "New Zealand only have 5" innocence, priceless. Not picking on NZ,its just the way its is. So,once more from the bottom of our jouyous,celebrating can't **** on our parade for a week,we know we aren't world beaters partying our asses of. Go join the English in the sourgrape thread. I hear its quite the party

Theres a huge difference between samoans qualifying through being full blooded samoan but being born in NZ and actively targetting foreign players to qualify for a country after 3 years residency.

i thought i saw that as well but gave benefit of the doubt since the ref was right there and the tmo had been nitpicking for most of the game. anyone have a different angle of that pick up from the scottish half back?

I looked a couple of times but couldn't see whether it was a back row boot or Laidlaw fumbling but it definitely went forward. I guess it made no odds because Samoa's scrum was pretty dire throughout

Love your counter argument. Scotland are not worthy of a place because of overseas players. Yet to qualify we had to beat a team with all foreign born players ( Samoa,for those that don't know) As for the "New Zealand only have 5" innocence, priceless. Not picking on NZ,its just the way its is. So,once more from the bottom of our jouyous,celebrating can't **** on our parade for a week,we know we aren't world beaters partying our asses of. Go join the English in the sourgrape thread. I hear its quite the party

Are you literally incapable of reading a post fully?

I never mentioned Scotland picking foreign players you did.

You have a huge inferiority complex going on.

The anti scotland sentiment is pretty boring they won the right matches to get through and hopefully we can pull of an upset

And where does the post Do I mention Scotland and foreign born players?

Mcmercs is just a friendly nickname.

Also why didn't you quote Olyy?

Not a great scramble defence. This is my last post on this. You seem very bothered about something you claim to have no interest in. If so why bother? Why are you here in this thread? Life's too short,have a beer. With English people,or have fun with us. Cheers. #asone . Scotland

Latest posts