• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Quarter Final 1: South Africa vs. Wales (17/10/2015)

Ha. Barnes missing another forward pass! Why the touch judge let it go as well.................

Ha. Barnes missing another forward pass! Why the touch judge let it go as well.................

Pretty sure refs now allow all but the most forward of passes, to encourage running offloading rugby. It's the only way to explain the amount of forward passes that are missed.

Pretty sure refs now allow all but the most forward of passes, to encourage running offloading rugby. It's the only way to explain the amount of forward passes that are missed.

As long as it's consistent between both sides if it provides better and more entertaining rugby it isn't necessarily a problem for me.

After watching the Ireland - France game again last night this game looks like it's in slow motion.

As long as it's consistent between both sides if it provides better and more entertaining rugby it isn't necessarily a problem for me.

I'd like to think they at least noted it and, if the try had been scored, would have gone to the TMO. As it stands it's irrelevant.

No. The laws should be applied. A forward pass is illegal so should never be allowed.

Kudos to the Welsh! Hard working and Biggar have led to their scores but too many penalties!

Meyer better get the hairdryer out as SA have been incredibly disappointing.

Maybe time to believe?

Typical NH rugby.

Was a nice drop goal.
It was the correct choice they were never going to score a try, other then a moment of individual brilliance they haven't looked like it.

Mind you you can win game on individual brilliance, but i doubt the tournament.

Congrats to Wales at your half time lead, but whingeing about the ref already? Are you Australian supporters in disguise? Anyway let's hope for a cracking second half.

Latest posts