• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Semi Final 1: South Africa vs. New Zealand (24/10/2015)

Just another example of Mccaw's greatness. This SA player tried to bite his arm. The boks player should get a week on the sideline.

https://vine.co/v/eVU11hDU7a7

Im taking the **** for those that cant tell.

I'll link to the planet rugby thread as I'll get banned if I say what I really think about this.
http://forum.planetrugby.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=67687

The best comment so far:

Brutal. Look how he blatantly does that thing that he did there.

Last edited:
I doubt it. There are probably a lot of other people who don't know much about rugby that think he's ****e.

69535_the-walking-dead-morgan-rick-oh-snap.gif

Need further angles on that and slo mo. Can't tell if hes elbowed him or not if he has to the head (as it looks like it could be) can't see him playing the final.

Last edited:
Since when did this thread turn into a BOD-NZ-wtf one?

Oh gosh it's so much worse now that I'm sober.

I shouldn't have stopped drinking beer

Need further angles on that and slo mo. Can't tell if hes elbowed him or not if he has to the head (as it looks like it could be) can't see him playing the final.

Didnt you hear me the SA player clearly tried to bite his arm?

LOL

Since when did this thread turn into a BOD-NZ-wtf one?

Oh gosh it's so much worse now that I'm sober.

I shouldn't have stopped drinking beer

Prob shouldn't.

At least Sa did soo much better than what was thought after the Japan game.

It'd be disappointing if he was found guilty, where other teams *cough* Wallabies *cough* have gotten away with 'dangerous play and misconduct' multiple times.

I would say that he will be lucky to get away with that.

He might have intended to do it, But he has done it in a way that I just can't see a citing panel finding it guilty (If it goes up to them).

Does he hit him in the Head? Louw doesn't seem to make any reaction to it.

I think that's what needs to be adjudged the vine is too quick and too head on to get the depth perception to know where Mccaw struck Louw. Until I've seen more angles he'll have to be given the benefit of the doubt.

South Africa were to the All Blacks what Wales were to South Africa last week; except we couldn't score a random try from an up-and-under.

If people really thought South Africa were good, you're deluded or euphoric. Watch the game again. I don't think I have ever watched such a one-sided match where the points differential was so narrow.

South Africa were to the All Blacks what Wales were to South Africa last week; except we couldn't score a random try from an up-and-under.

If people really thought South Africa were good, you're deluded or euphoric. Watch the game again. I don't think I have ever watched such a one-sided match where the points differential was so narrow.

You were Good compared to how you played against Japan. ;)

I think when SA selects Du preez at half back you pretty much know they are going to play like this in a crunch match. The difference between SA and Wales though is Barnes wasnt helping SA in this one because his breakdown control in the SA vs Wales match clearly favoured Wales.

Has anyone seen this? Haven't read through the whole thread so sorry if this is a repost
https://vine.co/v/eVU11hDU7a7
McCaw will probably be cited

Why on earth would he be cited for that? What Law has he transgressed?

The ball was out so no offside, or coming in the side, and he ran a direct line to the ball carrier, then followed him.

Latest posts