• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Warm Up Match: England vs France (15/08/2015)

Was that Burgess who caught his arm and forced the knock on?

Mullet Man, Wilson and Attwood on!

Wilson and Attwood coming on together would make most looseheads **** themselves.

LCD has 25 mins to put pressure on Webber/George but I think he will not make the final cut.

Can't see Clark being cut on that.

Although IF Croft becomes 100% fit maybe.

Gotta agree with Barnes (*barf*): Vunipola has had a great game, probably my MOTM.

OMG, dat dive from Cowan-Dickie!

Edit: Christ, that scrum drive from France! Huge.

Found a nice pic of LCD during movember:

latest

Fuk France try and Brookes injury looks very bad might be out for the WC.

If that was the case is it Thomas up next?

Probably, but I imagine it'd be Corbisiero going as 5th prop instead of Brookes that'd be the change in order, doubt they'd call another prop up at this point.

If you think Parra is s dick, watch Kockett!!
At least it's not Spitter Dupuy!

Fuk France try and Brookes injury looks very bad might be out for the WC.

If that was the case is it Thomas up next?

Big lump on right wrist as far as I could see. Doubt Thomas will be called at this late stage. Would pretty cement Corbs and Wilson's place in the squad.

England losing the breakdown battle ATM . How vital will Cole and Launchbury be come RWC time?

Last edited:
Better scrum but poor control at the base, and then **** poor control at the ruck.

All the afters by France is getting ridiculous now . The red should sort this really

So by this referees opinion it's ok to do what you fancy after the ball is dead . Well let's get Clarke on some headbutts then !?!

Also the French tight head is turning in every scrum and nobody is saying anything ?!? Why doesn't Lacey come round this side and make his own mind up ????

So that means if you punch a guy when the ball is in touch it don't count?

Latest posts