• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2016 Rugby Championship] Argentina v South Africa (27/08/2016)

Superb try. Well worth their lead at the moment. That made up for a sluggish start to the match for the neutral.

Running rugby, baby! What a try by Tuculet! Super Rugby style!

This team doesn't feel like a SA side, the Irish tour and these two Argentina tests have been poor. I hope they can turn it around, a strong bok side is good for rugby.

The boks are embarrassing, the "Senior Forum member" saffers on this forum keep saying the same rubbish. We're 'almost a good team', we still need 'combinations to click'. Let's be frank, this SA team is horrendous. The worst for a decade.

The boks are embarrassing, the "Senior Forum member" saffers on this forum keep saying the same rubbish. We're 'almost a good team', we still need 'combinations to click'. Let's be frank, this SA team is horrendous. The worst for a decade.

Wow mate, you seem to be looking for a fight? A lot of us have been saying the same thing. What beef do you have with the SA posters?

Springboks are playing incredibly ****, I agree, but with that attitude you can **** off mate

With AC you can give him slack for starting slow but we are at least expecting progression. It does not seem like the Boks are getting better. Its like watching the 2013 stormers. Decent defence but they just dont put phases of attack together. I cant recall a part of the game so far where the Boks attacked for a prolonged period of time. We cant make the same mistakes expecting things to change. I guess this is what happens when your attack coach is has no credible reasons to be coaching at this level.

Shame that Montero is off. He had a good half after his knock on. What a hit on Habana!

Again a try where our centers are missing. We should have our locks in there rather and have De Allende and Mapoe clear rucks.

Great response by SA. Fantastic play leading up to that try. Why are they so bad in 1st halves? It's becoming baffling.

Argentina 13 - South Africa 13

46 minutes

- - - Updated - - -

Try by Legui!!! Fast response

South Africa love conceding straight after they scored. It's just in their DNA. Weird.

Wow, this game coming alive. Another cracking try (although what happened to SA defence at Hernandez line break?). I'm still no closer to picking a winner but at least both sides are showing some quality and panache.

What a wonderful kick by the Magician Hernandez

Lavanini has a sprain and Sanchez won't return to the field

Not sure if Argentina have the composure to see this quarter out ahead. They are scrambling a little bit at the moment.

Latest posts