• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2016 Rugby Championship] Argentina v South Africa (27/08/2016)

Well deserved. Or at least we certainly don't deserve it. I have such a headache I can't even rant.

Actually, I'm glad Argentina take this. I don't think I could stomach Coetzee putting another fortunate late win down to 'character' and glossing over our glaring issues.

Last edited:
yes **** in your face!! I hope arg will present a complain for this reff. if mohoaje doesn't get cited this is but a joke!

Well done Argies. Better team won, more hunger and desire.

South Africa = :D pfft...

SA should just keep it with the pack. Our backs are useless.

On Mohoje I think its not that he is dirty but he is tall and was wrong-footed just there. My question went to intent in response to calling Mohoje dirty. I don't deny the potential danger but I'd put it down to clumsiness not intent.

Look the play where he chokes hernandez and keeps choking him on the floor and then tell us he is not dirty.

Poor first 20mins, then a great match. Some optimism for both teams going forward I think. Good for the contest to have Argentina at a similar level to SA and Oz. Result is definitely not the result of the ref.

Funny if he gives penalty to SA at the scrum.
I was thinking the exact same thing.
He wouldn't make it out of the country.

For the record, i don't think he tried to hit Hernandez, i believe he was reckless and clumsy. Too fast of a play to plan that hit.

Last edited:
Nice win for Argentina there. Thought that Tumult's try was a nice bit of play!

Well done Argentina, well deserved win there!

SA is super ****e, I have no idea how we are going to become a competitive team again

Good thing for Garces Argentina won that. he reffed the first half well, but completely lost control in the last 25. ****ing ferocious defence from the Argies in that final Bok attack, Montero absolutely smashed Du Toit. Glad Arg won, good for the tournament and rugby in general. The Maricones (Argies) switch between outrageously skilful attack, and unbelievably amateur mistakes almost every few minutes. Such potential, but execution still needs serious work

Also excluding Imhoff Bosch (long range penalties) and Ayerza from Argie selection is just absurd. Their bench tonight was pretty weak. Ayerza's the best scrummager in the world and Imhoff is the best winger in top 14. Add those 3 in, and I'd say they become the 2nd best side in the rugby championship this year

Good win by Argentina. Finally your team held on for a win. Im really counting on Argentina beating Australia at home now so we dont look as bad.

Look the play where he chokes hernandez and keeps choking him on the floor and then tell us he is not dirty.

I didn't see that, but if that is the case, he ought to be cited

Hi guys, I'm new here. I'm still mad about Garcés, it was really frustrating to watch Mohoje "high tackling" Hernandez on numerous occasions. He made a lot of mistakes,it was a robbery. I hope both of them get cited...

Creevy and Hernandez were absolutely sensational today. Matera and Isa were also brilliant.

Vamos Pumas!

Latest posts