• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2016 Rugby Championship] New Zealand v Australia (27/08/2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldnt be a NZ vs whoever thread without the usual token pom putting in the usual two cents would it? It amuses me how its always a pom and usually one of about 3 or 4 regulars.

Coles binned pff whatever.

That aussie lock was a walking yellow as soon as he started that first handbags at ten paces crap.

Quit with your Pom comments you tool.

Even Sean Fitzpatrick said it was a definite yellow, you plonker. Also showed Franks fingering the eyes of an Aussie player.

:lol:

You are laughable pal, keep up the good work.

Dagg is really an odd option to be running on that wing can only think injuries have forced it.

.. and then he scores two tries, the second of which needed a fair bit of work by him to get the ball down.

... but you'll just ignore that.

.. and then he scores two tries, the second of which needed a fair bit of work by him to get the ball down.

I wont ignore the fact that we could of had a prop out there that could of run those tries in. Next you'll be telling me Savea is decent.

His second try was well taken, looking quite accomplished in that position.

What happened to marching a team 10 meters? Australia deserved it right there trying a stand off after getting mullered in that scrum!

Last edited:
I'll never understand why the Australians pick Haylett-Petty .... He's bloody useless ! He's completely at fault for the Savea try . You can't give Smith that much room

Edit: WTF is Poite doing ?!? He gave a penalty to Australia then changed his mind ..... Proving again what a great referee he is .....

It's fine to change your mind but he's giving mixed messages to the players

Haylett-Petty with another missed tackle to cause Sam Canes try ..... Great play from NZ though . It's a good job Barrett has missed half his kicks

Last edited:
I wont ignore the fact that we could of had a prop out there that could of run those tries in. Next you'll be telling me Savea is decent.

Do you try to be the worst Kiwi poster on here, or does it just come naturally to you?

Do you try to be the worst Kiwi poster on here, or does it just come naturally to you?

Figured you wouldnt be far away with your 2 cents. Now wheres ncurd?

Looks like its going to be a long while yet before England challenges for the crown boys.

LOL you guys are delusional!!

We'll see at the end of the year how good Vunipola is. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN07z6SHNqw Doesnt look that great here does he? Im picking he'll just be another overrated notherner by the end of that tour. Itoje I rate but he's young if you lot think he's going to get anywhere near Retalick and Whitelock this year your dreaming.

Trying to say that Messam (Messam himself has admitted and would admit Kaino is the best blindside in NZ and probably the world) was ahead of Kaino is like saying Sam Cane was ahead of Richie Mccaw. That statement alone tells me you know zilch about the NZ game and obviously have hardly seen Kaino play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5goBV_jf9Go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIkotQRGfts

So you found a solitary carry from Vunipola when he didn't make yards (like every single player in all levels of rugby have) and use that to say he's overrated ?!? You my friend are an idiot . You have clearly ignored all the good work last season that Billy did in every 6 nations game and picked a video from 2 seasons ago ....,

Last edited:
So you found a solitary carry from Vunipola when he didn't make yards (like every single player in all levels of rugby have) and use that to say he's overrated ?!? You my friend are a bell end

What can Vunipola do other than carry the ball? Doesnt look like much of a lineout jumper to me. Good luck keeping your lineout ball in november champ.

Figures you've got an Aussie coach. Seems they arent to smart when it comes to selecting versatile back rowers....

Last edited:
For how good NZ have been this, Aus have been bloody awful.

Look a shadow of the team we saw last year.

And vunipola is a number 8 and not a blindside.
It was Austin that was comparing them all...

Haha read it again! My reply was to the other guy that is clearly clueless if you'd bothered to read it all and not just seen the red mist from me posting. LOL

Last edited:
What can Vunipola do other than carry the ball? Doesnt look like much of a lineout jumper to me. Good luck keeping your lineout ball in november champ.

Figures you've got an Aussie coach. Seems they arent to smart when it comes to selecting versatile back rowers....

Guess what "champ" we aren't playing you this November .... If you were a proper rugby fan rather than a prepubescent troll you would know that .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts