• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2016 Six Nations] - Italy Away

Josephjbyrne

Academy Player
Hi All,

I wondered if you could help point me in the right direction / give me some advice?

In 2016 I will be forty and I'm planning to go and see England play Italy (away game) with a handful of friends. I can see that 'England Rugby Travel' will probably offer a package but that's going to cost £500+, so I wondered if you knew of other ways of obtaining, at least, the tickets to this game in advance? I'm a member of the ERSC but I can't ever remember seeing any tickets for the away game over the last few years and if they did it would probably go to a ballot anyway!

Many thanks in advance.

Joe

Nevermind normally you can get them through your club, my mate did a few years ago it doesnt have to be a big time club my mate got his from a small club in Nottingham. If you have kids or fancy playing again yourself it might be worth joining the local club in your area, and the chances are you will get more out of it than just a few tickets...

Hi Joe,
I've just come across your post regarding Italy Six Nations tickets for 2016.
If you are not already sorted I am a genuine Rugby Supporter and am pretty sure I can help you out.
I've done the trip to Rome a few times and it's well recommended :)
If you can post your email address on here I will gladly drop you a reply.
Regards,
Lionstour97

Hi Joe,
I've just come across your post regarding Italy Six Nations tickets for 2016.
If you are not already sorted I am a genuine Rugby Supporter and am pretty sure I can help you out.
I've done the trip to Rome a few times and it's well recommended :)í*¼í½»
If you can post your email address on here I will gladly drop you a reply.
Regards,
Lionstour97

Send s private message through this site rather than post your email address on the forum!!

Latest posts