• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023-2024 transfers

Didn't quite cut it in Ireland, but probably should have. Only difference is he's always been quite highly rated, but has always been unlucky with the amount of talent around him. Should have moved a couple years back. Think he will be outstanding for you.

Didn't quite cut it in Ireland, but probably should have. Only difference is he's always been quite highly rated, but has always been unlucky with the amount of talent around him. Should have moved a couple years back. Think he will be outstanding for you.

fingers crossed he can do a Cullen, Jenngings, Godan Murphy, Johne Murphy even a Frank Murphy and Ian Humphreys and work out for us.

Aslong as he doesn't bugger off back to ireland if he hits form again.

Good to see us signing some back row talent. Was the big part of the side that was lacking this year, we have never properly replaced Salvi, Waldrom et al.

Nothing left for Dom in Ireland I think. He's 27 and he will want to play fist team rugby until he's dead.

I think Jonah Holmes is a great signing, and typical of the sort of understated guy who goes on to become a Tigers stalwart.

I haven't watched him very much for a couple of years, but from I have seen of him he could be very good.

Nice to see Joe Ford join us too... But id still like to see another 10 signed.. Don't think id trust him to take over from George when he's away or injured

Harlequins confirm former NFL prospect Psalm Wooching joining after 'turning down the opportunity to play professionally in the NFL to pursue his first love of playing rugby'

Yeah right?
He has kiwi parents if I remember correctly and said something about not being true to himself if he continued playing American Football after college, he only played it to get a free education. I read an article about him a couple of weeks ago I will see if I can find it.

Found it.
http://www.espn.co.uk/rugby/story/_...wooching-chose-rugby-american-dream-nfl-draft

He would have to have a large amount of Raw potential really as I can't see the standard of coaching being great in America and he wasn't rugby training full time either.

Hope he makes it but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Nice to see Joe Ford join us too... But id still like to see another 10 signed.. Don't think id trust him to take over from George when he's away or injured

I think if Toomua is fit then he would be a good 10 for those weeks, but it needs us to sign another 12.

We really need another 12 anyway, all our centre options apart from him are 13s (Manu, Catchpole, Smith, Tait)

I wonder if we could get Jacob Umaga back, I'm guessing part of the reason he left was a bit of a block at 10/12 which doesn't exist now

I think if Toomua is fit then he would be a good 10 for those weeks, but it needs us to sign another 12.

We really need another 12 anyway, all our centre options apart from him are 13s (Manu, Catchpole, Smith, Tait)

I wonder if we could get Jacob Umaga back, I'm guessing part of the reason he left was a bit of a block at 10/12 which doesn't exist now

Didn't he leave on pretty bad terms? I can't see it happening.

He has kiwi parents if I remember correctly and said something about not being true to himself if he continued playing American Football after college, he only played it to get a free education. I read an article about him a couple of weeks ago I will see if I can find it.

Found it.
http://www.espn.co.uk/rugby/story/_...wooching-chose-rugby-american-dream-nfl-draft
He would have been a late round draft pick or probably a free agent. Realistically a contract dead set in ink is less risky and safer for him than fighting for a place in a practice squad in the NFL only to be cut before too long. Add to that he could be an Olympian in rugby. Seems to have had a good college career, but don't hold breath too much.

I've heard rumours of Eastmond coming after wasps signing lovabolovu and de jongh

Not really

He's got the raw skills but no real game management expertise and often tries too hard.

Latest posts