• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2017 Super Rugby Kits

Went to a store yesterday was not on sale yet. The bad thing about the jerseys is that they all re like match fit tight and beer belly get oppressed haha

The ones being sold are the match versions? I am asking because last year those weren't available (the colours and fabric were different, no publicity and no SR logo in the ones being sold).
Let me know if you know please. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

This are the jerseys i've seen for sale (not the match version)

850573739_1.jpg

850580010_1.jpg

Ah well my bad then. Cause other jerseys from nike were match fit i assumed this also were

It's ok, thanks anyway.
Sometimes monitors play tricks on me, is the color more on the yellow side or more orangie like last season?

It seems more orange the top, and more yellow the lower. A mix like the colours of the Jags logo.

norterugby-logo-jaguares-super-rugby.jpg

Stuff mentioned today that the NZ teams will be wearing them this weekend to show them off!

The ones being sold are the match versions? I am asking because last year those weren't available (the colours and fabric were different, no publicity and no SR logo in the ones being sold).
Let me know if you know please. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

This are the jerseys i've seen for sale (not the match version)

850573739_1.jpg

850580010_1.jpg

If you want a tight fit jersey like the players wear, you should buy a size lower than usual you wear

attachment.php

cant be bothered snipping the rest....had a think about it but think the answer is no, not a fan, even less maroon etc...weird pattern etc

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    274.5 KB · Views: 20
attachment.php

cant be bothered snipping the rest....had a think about it but think the answer is no, not a fan, even less maroon etc...weird pattern etc

The Highlanders and Blues jerseys aren't great, but the other three look nice!

Anybody knows where can I buy the current Crusaders polo shirt? It's sold out in my size in the most famous online stores. So if you know a hidden online store or a little known online store, let me know

If you want a tight fit jersey like the players wear, you should buy a size lower than usual you wear
I don't want a tight one. I'd probably buy a larger size of the match version if i could. I want one that has the pattern that the match version has. The "grip" part gives it a kind of tartan (cuadriculado) look. Same as last season.

Latest posts