TRF_heineken

RIP #J9
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
Okay, so as we do every year. This will be the thread to post the kits of the teams for the 2017 Super Rugby Season.

I'll start with the Bulls kits:

Home:
puma%20kit.c4d39cff.jpg

Away:
9a367ab59ded441ab8fe467edb3cf209.gif

I love that they've gone back to the traditional Bulls home kit. And the away kit is also great! In fact, I think I should get myself the away one.

That's a very nice away Jersey. Home jersey looks good too.

Okay, so as we do every year. This will be the thread to post the kits of the teams for the 2017 Super Rugby Season.

I'll start with the Bulls kits:

Home:
puma%20kit.c4d39cff.jpg

Away:
9a367ab59ded441ab8fe467edb3cf209.gif

I love that they've gone back to the traditional Bulls home kit. And the away kit is also great! In fact, I think I should get myself the away one.

The away colour is bad: too close to the 1st jersey. Why not continuing pink 2nd?

Pretty classic, I like them

I think the nz ones will be the same as last year

What superhero is it supposed to be?

Was hoping the ccc domes if jerseys would be more like the England and Irish jerseys...this collar is getting pretty old

This is what happens when the Japanese launch new kit. 10/10.

Home Shirt
Front
500_500_102400.jpg

Back
500_500_102400.jpg

Away Shirt
Front
500_500_102400.jpg

Back
500_500_102400.jpg

I like them both, simple design and the colours tie in with the National team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a fan, too many sponsors and as with the RSA ones that template is getting old

I'd be willing to bet a considerable amount that Jaguares' kit will be the last one to be announced.

So far nothing that blows my mind, but to be frank, nothing as bad as leinster's one.

This is what happens when the Japanese launch new kit. 10/10.

Home Shirt
Front
500_500_102400.jpg

Back
500_500_102400.jpg

Away Shirt
Front
500_500_102400.jpg

Back
500_500_102400.jpg

I like them both, simple design and the colours tie in with the National team.

I appreciate the concept of the sun (red on white linking with the country flag and the 'sun' in Sunwolves) and moon (white on navy linking with the idea of wolves at night time) as a combination on an intellectual level but have to say I find the net effect a little underwhelming. Not sure what I'd want different though. Probably one of those that'll grow on me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I appreciate the concept of the sun (red on white linking with the country flag and the 'sun' in Sunwolves) and moon (white on navy linking with the idea of wolves at night time) as a combination on an intellectual level but have to say I find the net effect a little underwhelming. Not sure what I'd want different though. Probably one of those that'll grow on me.

Yeah, it looks a bit like training jerseys at the moment.

The 2016 kit wasnt available in argentina either. What was available (official merch) looked quite different from what the players used.

That Sunwolves jersey isn't a patch on the two of last year but still a nice jersey. Shame it will set you back around 150 dollars. Likewise the Jaguares one is also very very nice. You'd think new franchises would be marketing their butts off while the novelty is still there.

Jags home shirt (black) and away (orange almost yellow).

The shirts are now on sale and can be bought from Nike Stores.

jaguares-jerseys-2017.jpg

9830291749a.jpg

Latest posts