• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2017 Super Rugby] Round 15: Crusaders vs. Highlanders (03/06/2017)

I'm done with Sopoaga, he's literally kicked the game away twice vs the Crusaders this season.

Congratulations to the Crusaders for that great drop goal at the end. Another disappointing last minute loss to those lucky pricks, but at least they could get a home final and can hopefully keep the trophy in New Zealand.

I'm done with Sopoaga, he's literally kicked the game away twice vs the Crusaders this season.

Congratulations to the Crusaders for that great drop goal at the end. Another disappointing last minute loss to those lucky pricks, but at least they get a home final and can hopefully keep the trophy in New Zealand.
Still gotta go through the Canes!

I really think Mo'Ugna should get selection ahead of Sopoaga now as well. He's far more composed and in better form.

Took a lot of confidence from that game for the Highlanders. With Hunt in there and Buckman playing in the right position I don't know if we would have been falling off tackles so much in the first half.

Just losing to Saders in overtime in both games means we are right there.

Great game feeling like 2015 Highlanders season to me just need to somehow play the Brumbies and miss the Africa trip

Took a lot of confidence from that game for the Highlanders. With Hunt in there and Buckman playing in the right position I don't know if we would have been falling off tackles so much in the first half.

Just losing to Saders in overtime in both games means we are right there.

Great game feeling like 2015 Highlanders season to me just need to somehow play the Brumbies and miss the Africa trip

Dunno why you're disliking my post mate. It's fact Mo'Unga has been far better than Sopoaga this season.

And Sopoaga has lost several matches from winning positions in what little he had played this season. He's been terrible and Mo'Unga has been excellent. So tell me what part you dislike or disagree with about that?

Just heard about Crotty's rib injury and Bender's concussion... I'm angry

Who had the brilliant idea to field them for such a grinding and tough game ahead of the Lions tour? All Blacks should be kept preciously out of the field until they get a crack at the Lions.

Sure, injuries happen, even during training sessions, but this could have been prevented if the coaches hadn't played with fire like that. I'm so upset.

I was pretty salty earlier after that result, sorry to all.

Who had the brilliant idea to field them for such a grinding and tough game ahead of the Lions tour? All Blacks should be kept preciously out of the field until they get a crack at the Lions.

Sure, injuries happen, even during training sessions, but this could have been prevented if the coaches hadn't played with fire like that. I'm so upset.

Terrible scheduling mate. I've been cursing it for weeks now. This is one of the most physical derbies you come across in world rugby and they play it before one of the biggest tests series in rugby.. speechless.

We've all got to live in hope they they come through fit. Crotty is very injury prone though.

Chiefs and Hurricanes play this weekend! I will never understand why that game couldn't have been played in the final three weeks after the Lions tour.

If they didn't play then theres every chance they would drop off form and we'd blame the selectors for protecting them too much, I prefer it this way

Personally I think browns selections were what lost this one, sending lentjens straight back in, he was pretty invisible for me, buck man out of position, he played well on the wing on 2015 but he had all season to get in that mind set now he's in the midfield mindset and we sick him on the wing...

Just strange desisions

amazing game, I was thinking towards the end a Draw would be the most fitting result but that drop goal at the end was more than worthy of separating the teams.

Good performers on both sides, Maybe Fekitoas best game ever but Goodhue was just as good and got the better of him a few times. Some great contests all over the park.
Aaron Smith was a bit quiet, Luke Whitelock was excellent I'd like to see him recalled to the All Blacks. IMO he and shields would be much better options than Luatua/Dixon.

injuries to Crotty & Bender aren't good... I didn't see benders head knock.

amazing game, I was thinking towards the end a Draw would be the most fitting result but that drop goal at the end was more than worthy of separating the teams.

Good performers on both sides, Maybe Fekitoas best game ever but Goodhue was just as good and got the better of him a few times. Some great contests all over the park.
Aaron Smith was a bit quiet, Luke Whitelock was excellent I'd like to see him recalled to the All Blacks. IMO he and shields would be much better options than Luatua/Dixon.

injuries to Crotty & Bender aren't good... I didn't see benders head knock.
He tripped on Ryan's leg and fell on the side of his cranium, it wasn't a pleasant sight. Crotty's injury came later during the match

Latest posts