• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018 6 Nations] Round 5 : England v Ireland (17/03/2018)

He did the same with many of the England players through his various roles in the RFU (player development, then Saxons, then England)
He's known Danny care since he was practically in nappies
True but maybe his current scenario helps sway it. But either way I'm sure it not clear cut. Maybe he couldn't give 2 Fs

True but maybe his current scenario helps sway it. But either way I'm sure it not clear cut. Maybe he couldn't give 2 Fs

I'd be surprised if it wasn't.

I'm sure he hopes his Leinster players play well, but I'd be astonished if he (clearly a nationalist) wasn't supporting England.

I'd be surprised if it wasn't.

I'm sure he hopes his Leinster players play well, but I'd be astonished if he (clearly a nationalist) wasn't supporting England.
Those are my thoughts too.

If anything, at most, he might see the whole thing as an inconvenience as he doesn't want his players getting broken in the game.

Didn't Lancaster play for Scotland? and his son currently plays for Scotland.
Aye,
Lancaster played for them cause he didn't make the England selection and his mom is from there.
Jr I imagine was an early target of the new child snatchers that Scotland employ

Call me arrogant but I can't see why he would have gone for them otherwise (even England based players who have no intention of playing for England, like Moriarty, Protheroe etc, still go through our systems because they're so much stronger/more professional than the others)

WTF he's got to be bitter about he didn't win anything with England's and failed to get out of the pool stage of their home RWC.
Yeah I'm not entirely sure how Lancaster can feel hard done by. He failed to get us out of the pool stage in a home world cup. But some of his selection decisions were baffling at best dropping form players for people like Burgess. Complete inconsistency in selection chnaging our starting fly half after the first game.

Sorry he lost the plot in thqt final year and had to go.

How bad is it in London? Can't see it being blizzard like surely? No chance the game being called off right? Hope not.

Was only thinking yesterday I haven't seen a snowy 6N game in years :D

How bad is it in London? Can't see it being blizzard like surely? No chance the game being called off right? Hope not.

Was only thinking yesterday I haven't seen a snowy 6N game in years :D

Italy England was the last one I remember? A Charlie Hodgson intercept saving our blushes.

Lots of snow falling and very windy. Does that mean blizzard? Haha

Tell you what, wingers aren't touching that ball. Battle of the packs today

Pitch has the blue markings down. Not predicted to be too good. The result is with the gods I feel

A classic :)

2015_Gilbert_Leather_Vintage_Rugby_Ball_-_Mini.jpg

I hate the way Woodward does that, he always says "first off, hello to everyone at home".

**** you Clive, the main host has already done that, it's not your ******* job.

Honestly, it's psychopathic behaviour... creeps me out. He's trying to take control of the conversation.

Listening to Johnny is exhausting.

Last edited:
I feel nervous and slightly sick. Come on England, have em'!!!

Happy St Patricks Day to all you Irish folk, I'll get that in now before I get too irate and emotional.

Latest posts