• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018 6 Nations] Round 5 : England v Ireland (17/03/2018)

Howndidnthe Scots and French dismantle a fortress in away games?

Clearly they didn't he's just trolling same muppet that said judging the ref was blaming him for the loss, just going to ignore his idiocy from here on out....

Howndidnthe Scots and French dismantle a fortress in away games?

It probably reads poorly, apologies. To clarify, it was not so scary going into the lions den after the previous defeats.

With 18 months to go till the WC there are some big calls to make for EJ and his coaching team. There are too many passengers in the England side and they were found out spectacularly during this 6N.

There is also the question of having a 'Plan B' if 'Plan A' doesn't work.

The tour to SA and the Autumn Internationals are now crucial.

With 18 months to go till the WC there are some big calls to make for EJ and his coaching team. There are too many passengers in the England side and they were found out spectacularly during this 6N.

aye I was less worries about a response this game because it was too soon but something needs to be done by SA

Clearly they didn't he's just trolling same muppet that said judging the ref was blaming him for the loss, just going to ignore his idiocy from here on out....

No trolling intended james, my post was poorly orchestrated, i have explained what i meant in a later post

We don't need a plan B . We need the right players to play to implement plan A first . This pack has 0 physicality, 0 intelligence and is made up of people playing out of position .....

Atleast this forces changes, we haven't been convincing for some time, those cracks have now been crack wide open with a sledge hammer on repeat occasions, I expect whole sale changes earn your place or get out, credit in the bank can no longer be good enough, not convinced the breakdown is an issue isolated at international level though all prememiership teams have massively struggled this season in Europe, the prem needs to be reffed breakdown wise in the same was as the 6 nations and europe now appears to be.

Atleast this forces changes, we haven't been convincing for some time, those cracks have now been crack wide open with a sledge hammer on repeat occasions, I expect whole sale changes earn your place or get out, credit in the bank can no longer be good enough, not convinced the breakdown is an issue isolated at international level though all prememiership teams have massively struggled this season in Europe, the prem needs to be reffed breakdown wise in the same was as the 6 nations and europe now appears to be.

The Pro14 refs are the pain. The breakdown is a lottery. The AP sides shouldn't have to adapt, the laws should just be properly officiated.

This pack has 0 physicality

Yeah, that's what I really don't get. Of all the accusations levelled at Eng over the years that would usually have been the last one. And TBH it's a bare minimum requirement.

The likes of Underhill, Genge, LCD and Binny all have it if any of them can stay fit for more than 5 minutes.

Yeah, that's what I really don't get. Of all the accusations levelled at Eng over the years that would usually have been the last one. And TBH it's a bare minimum requirement.

The likes of Underhill, Genge, LCD and Binny all have it if any of them can stay fit for more than 5 minutes.

Sinckler? I thought he was good whilst on. Underused though.

No trolling intended james, my post was poorly orchestrated, i have explained what i meant in a later post
Fair play it came before your statement, congratulations on the win, please accept my appolagies if I got the wrong end of the stick :)

My pack would be

1. Mako
2. George
3. Williams
4. Itoje
5. Lawes
6. Underhill
7. Tom Curry
8. Vunipola
16. LCD
17. Genge
18. Sinkler
19. Launchbury
20. Armand

Physicality, speed, impact ..... everything

My pack would be

1. Mako
2. George
3. Williams
4. Itoje
5. Lawes
6. Underhill
7. Tom Curry
8. Vunipola
16. LCD
17. Genge
18. Sinkler
19. Launchbury
20. Armand

Not enough ball carriers in that starting pack.

The Pro14 refs are the pain. The breakdown is a lottery. The AP sides shouldn't have to adapt, the laws should just be properly officiated.

I don't disagree but it's within our structures to change, we can't influence the pro14

My pack would be

1. Mako
2. George
3. Williams
4. Itoje
5. Lawes
6. Underhill
7. Tom Curry
8. Vunipola
16. LCD
17. Genge
18. Sinkler
19. Launchbury
20. Armand

I wouldn't disagree with any of that TBH, even if I think it's harsh on Robshaw.
I look to bring Simmonds in at 7, but I'd also be demanding that Ex plays him there first

I don't disagree but it's within our structures to change, we can't influence the pro14

No but World Rugby should step in. You essentially have certain refs who are effectively ignoring certain offences at the breakdown which kills off the game. It's a joke.

England should learn to adapt more to certain situations, but sides should never have to adapt to a wholly wrong interpretation of a key facet of the game.

Latest posts