• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018 Rugby Championship] Round 3: New Zealand v Argentina (08/09/2018)

I think we're due for an upset. Expect a Pumas win here. 22-19 Pumas.

Really excited for the game being played at Trafalgar Park, and bringing the ABs to a new part of the country!

Off goes Brodie, Laumape, Smith in the first 10 mins.

Frizell's been monstrous with ball in hand so far.

I reckon NMS is the only winger in international rugby that's slower than Nowell.

Great finish by Moyano, timed the change and arcing run perfectly. Had a lot to do even though the main defensive live was sucked in.

Did the tackler let go there? Strange after the ref penalised Argentina for the exact thing a few mins earlier.

Man the intensity and speed of this game is awesome. Can't see Argentina maintaining it.

You'd worry for the pumas if this was a full strength NZ, they've been v poor without the ball.

Great try just as I type this, they can attack!

I think that's a terribly harsh call. I don't think it was conclusive that he was in touch at all.

Frizell or NMS? If NMS then I agree, if Frizell than based on today's performance he could well challenge Squire for the 6 jersey.

Long term Squire is earmarked for Read's number 8 shirt. Frizzell looks a fine prospect, but so did Fafita last year.

NMS suffered a lot of injuries, not quite the same blistering pace he had 3 years ago.

They honestly need to reasses the TMO nonesense. Took them a solid 3-4 minutes to get a marginal no try decision.

Just award the try and let the game flow.

Pumas finding a lot of holes in ABs defensive line.

Big Karl is destroying the Puma's tighthead in the scrum.

Latest posts