• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018 Rugby Championship] Round 6: Argentina v Australia (07/10/2018)

I'm sorry and i apologise on behalf of NZ... for the obnoxious behaviour of that other twat
You apologise for us kiwis being proud, positive and happy about our All Blacks.

You aint kiwi.

You apologise for us kiwis being proud, positive and happy about our All Blacks.

You aint kiwi.
Nah i was 'nt apologising for us ...i was apologising for you. You've repeatedly embarrassed yourself and fellow Kiwis with the gloating, posting loser memes to opposition fans and whining about referees. Nothing to be proud of at all . Have you got Tourettes or something.

Nah i was 'nt apologising for us ...i was apologising for you. You've repeatedly embarrassed yourself and fellow Kiwis with the gloating, posting loser memes to opposition fans and whining about referees. Nothing to be proud of at all . Have you got Tourettes or something.
Put the apostrophe in the right place. Otherwise don't put it in at all.

You definitely ain't kiwi so stop lying. Speak for yourself. You do not speak for other kiwis on here. So leave us kiwi posters to trade posts to each other like were doing now and just stick to praising the NH teams more than you do the All Blacks.

Ireland will be even more dangerous wih James Lowe and i think he qualifies next year in time for the RWC?? Going by Lowe's current deadly form for Leinster Hansen will be kicking himself for letting him go. Irish centre Bundy Aki instrumental in the Chiefs Super Rugby ***les another homegrown player that almost made the ABs as well. Arguably a better centre than some of the ones we've got. Theses are the types of players that can come back and bite us in the butt.

I 'm not sure if you rate England either or not but It would be arrogant to think we are'nt threatened by a number of NH teams. England is evolving in to a real threat with plenty of depth and write off the wily Eddie Jones as a clown at your peril. At the end of the day sport is unpredictable by nature- try taking a multibet on all the favourite teams to win and you'll lose almost everytime.

Rotation can also bite you in the butt, albeit a necessary evil resting key players through big tournaments.... rotate at your peril - see what happened with SA vs Japan in 2015 - they are now making a movie of that .. More recently NZ vs SA in Wellington -Rotation can be a killer.
Plenty can trip teams up so i don;t think we can get complacent or too cocky especially if we don't even know the enemy.

images
Unfortunately Lowe won't be eligible until 2020, he's the most dangerous wing in Ireland right now but we have at least three options who are more than adequate at international level. Aki also won't start in a full team ahead of Henshaw and Ringrose but is a fantastic back up.

I think you should give up engaging yerman, he's quite clearly purposefully being ignorant. A quick glance at the rankings shows Ireland are closer in points to NZ (2.5) than 3rd place Wales are to Ireland (4.5) while Australia are about 8.5 points away. The guy is being provocative for the sake of it. You see it all the time on these boards with all nationalities.

Just finished re-watching this game and what an outstanding second half from the Wallabies. Love it :)

I will go admit I should have said "usually indicative of bad rugby", it wasn't a criticism of NZ or SA. But that game? Yeah, it was two teams defending badly against each other, not a whole lot more to it.

Bash Ireland all you want, they've achieved far more than these two in the last year and it'd take something approaching divine intervention to change that next year.

True but in WC IR can not back it up yet. For some reason, let be bad match ups, or injuries or outplayed they come up short. AUS and ARG have better historic results than IR in WC.

Test match means little. SA entered 95 WC in bad shape, they won. They entered good last one, lost to JNP first round....

Unfortunately Lowe won't be eligible until 2020, he's the most dangerous wing in Ireland right now but we have at least three options who are more than adequate at international level. Aki also won't start in a full team ahead of Henshaw and Ringrose but is a fantastic back up.
Thanks for that . Speaking of former Chiefs players, how about Rhys Marshall. Is he in with a chance of making the Irish team do you think?

True but in WC IR can not back it up yet. For some reason, let be bad match ups, or injuries or outplayed they come up short. AUS and ARG have better historic results than IR in WC.

Test match means little. SA entered 95 WC in bad shape, they won. They entered good last one, lost to JNP first round....
Indeed, form heading into a World Cup doesn't seem to count for very much. Nor rankings. France were garbage, ranked about 7th, lost group games and still managed to make the 2011 final.

Prior to the current International dark age the favourites rarely won the World Cup. Since 2011 though, the All Blacks have really taken their dominance to the next level while the rest of the world has stayed on par.

Latest posts