• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2018 Super Rugby Kits

I can only hope the Blues results are better than that load of crud they are using for a jersey.
Without some white hoops it's never going to more than a glorified tea towel.

Here's the Bulls away kit:

102be6dccb5a4bd0a8110bb2f9188cd4.jpg

Thank you. I haven't ventured into paying shipping for apparel from overseas yet so all of the rugby gear I have has been picked up by American rugby retailers. World Rugby Shop has all of the 2018 New Zealand Super Rugby jerseys and singlets (sharp) in stock! Probably because NZRU is 4 zillions times better at commercial relationships than SARU. But they have most Springbok stuff. Including the red jerseys which I like! And I agree with you, the Highlanders are the best dressed of the NZ Super squads (Blues ain't too bad).

Guys, I need to pick an SA Super Rugby team. I am leaning toward the Sharks or the Lions. I like the Sharks 2018 jerseys the best but Johannesburg is probably the most interesting city in South Africa. Something about the Stormers just doesn't do it for me and while I am excited about the Bulls under John Mitchell I doubt that I will choose them as my team.

Sunwolves will be my 2nd Super Rugby team. I have family there and will be attending the Waratahs game this spring.

Out of all the Unions the Sharks are the newest to establish themselves as a big union. KwaZulu-Natal (read Sharks) rugby doesn't have a long illustrious history like the Western Cape (read Stormers), the Free State or Gauteng (read Bulls and Lions) Unions. Natal only came into the top tier Currie Cup in the 1980's whereas the Western Cape basically started the comp back in the 1890's. Old school fans still don't take KZN rugby that seriously. It still has that emerging feel to it as its rugby schools are now starting to creep into the top ten 10/20 rankings.

The Sharks took to pro rugby the quickest and have the best marketing out of all the Unions (first to have a mascot, they have a dedicated kids seating in the stadium and the players even released a music CD back in the 90's <-- does anyone else remember that CD haha? With the blockbuster "We are black, we are white, we are, we are, dynamite!)

The Sharks are based in a sub-tropical city where all the depressed Vaalies (read people from Gauteng) go to on vacation.

Out of all the Unions the Sharks are the newest to establish themselves as a big union. KwaZulu-Natal (read Sharks) rugby doesn't have a long illustrious history like the Western Cape (read Stormers), the Free State or Gauteng (read Bulls and Lions) Unions. Natal only came into the top tier Currie Cup in the 1980's whereas the Western Cape basically started the comp back in the 1890's. Old school fans still don't take KZN rugby that seriously. It still has that emerging feel to it as its rugby schools are now starting to creep into the top ten 10/20 rankings.

The Sharks took to pro rugby the quickest and have the best marketing out of all the Unions (first to have a mascot, they have a dedicated kids seating in the stadium and the players even released a music CD back in the 90's <-- does anyone else remember that CD haha? With the blockbuster "We are black, we are white, we are, we are, dynamite!)

The Sharks are based in a sub-tropical city where all the depressed Vaalies (read people from Gauteng) go to on vacation.

When did you become a Sharks fan?

I love this collection of Brumbies, they just launched a few days ago.

drx53iuvwaaf1ui.jpg

Canberra-based team will be wearing throughout the 2018 Super Rugby season. According to my husband, we should also wear any custom shirt to watch matches of Rugby but I think, we should only watch live streaming ( http://www.rugbyonlinestream.com/ ) of Rugby with popcorns. What's you say?

Latest posts