• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2019 Super Rugby Kits

I am very neutral about this jersey thing, they could have played in neon kit with fluorescent socks for all I care.
I watch rugby for the players, not what they wear.
Only Bulls and Lions only looks like something, better designs, colorful blah blah

What I find very amusing is the teams on the field see the colors and designs clash and now have reverted to one team playing in traditional gear.
In the Stormers against the Lions they changed half time, that is how bad it was.
This is a slap in the face of the creators/organizers deciding beforehand for all as to what is best on a rugby field, for the payers and supporters

I am very neutral about this jersey thing, they could have played in neon kit with fluorescent socks for all I care.
I watch rugby for the players, not what they wear.
Only Bulls and Lions only looks like something, better designs, colorful blah blah

What I find very amusing is the teams on the field see the colors and designs clash and now have reverted to one team playing in traditional gear.
In the Stormers against the Lions they changed half time, that is how bad it was.
This is a slap in the face of the creators/organizers deciding beforehand for all as to what is best on a rugby field, for the payers and supporters

whats that you say?

DR23DGAQWVGDLIFANALDQMVZMM.jpg

Latest posts