9. Care
10. Smith
11. Lynagh
12. Esterhuizen
13. Jones
14. Marchant
15. Green
?
On paper perhaps. I'm totally against it, but Jones needs to earn his spot IMO. I wouldn't immediately be shifting Marchant from his best position to accommodate him coming in at 13.

The back three is going to be interesting for Quins next season. Green deserves to keep his spot at 15 and on balance, Lynagh is probably our best wing. The second wing spot will likely be a battle between David, Murley and Morris who are all a bit underrated IMO.

We'll see.
People like to fling the term pennies around pretty loosey with these signings at times.
Like Sale Signed Manu for "Pennies".

Granted this does sound more like a 1 year patch over for both Quins and Jones.

Jones has apparently only been signed as a backup and on pennies.
on pennies? For a scottish International? Surely there must be some budget for him as i can't imagine it will be for free. I will say this, he's best friends with a few guys i know from school and imagine he's excited to be around them,

on pennies? For a scottish International? Surely there must be some budget for him as i can't imagine it will be for free. I will say this, he's best friends with a few guys i know from school and imagine he's excited to be around them,
A very last minute move because the French move fell through so I'd imagine that's knocked a few quid off the top. Idk tho

He'll be fighting for that 23 shirt with Northmore I'd imagine

Wasps BackLine:

9. Robson
10. Umaga
11. Bassett
12. Alfie B
13. Fekitoa
14. Odogwu
15. Minozzi

Nothing to see here......
Think ours might be
9. Heinz
10. Smith
11. Van Der Merwe
12. Williams
13. Lawrence
14. Ashton?
15. Nanai

Falcons release a few more: Mike Daniels, Jon Welsh and Tom Arscott....

We have a good summer for transfers and clearing out the deadwood. Add in the academy prospects and Im actually really pleased with our squad this season....strongest we've had for years.....

We just need to get them to gel and try to play in the style we saw flashes of towards the end of the season.

i see former Worcester Lock Christian Scotland Williamson is joining Quins next season after 3 years with Pittsburgh Steelers.

Hes a big physical presence to add to their engine room...28 Year old, 6'9 and 19.5 stone.

Can't remember if it was confirmed before or just heavily rumoured but Kieran Brookes has said he's off to Toulon

Stuart arriving when, then?

Do you think you'll try and point him towards playing 10?
There's a gap there, and you're pretty set for centres - especially with Kelly so young (and playing the same position DL played for the u20s)

I suspect so.
As you say we do have a gap there.

9. Youngs, JVP, Wigglesworth
10. Ford, Burns, lancaster
11. Potter, Van Wyk, Olowofela
12. Kelly, Scott, Socino
13. Moroni, Porter, Taute
14. Nadolo, Murimurivalu, Browning
15. Steward, Hegarty, Worth

It's a decent backs squad.
Kinda missing a top finisher though.

Latest posts