• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 Super Rugby] Round 5 (28-29 February)

Notshe becoming a beast at the Sharks !!
Stormers never played the game that suits him, we always play our forwards narrow.
Or possibly Kolisi was just filling that same role, either way happy for him, lovely player to watch.

Happy with the win but felt that the ref was atrocious, Mvovo was poor too, reminds me of Ndungane when he was over the wall. Hopefully next week we have both Nkosi and Mapimpi back.

Fassi had a anonymous game, that's OK. He's had a good run until now. Next week he will be back. Jags VS Sharks is gonna be tough next week, we can't get into an arm wrestle with them

Richardson was immense, want to see him with James Venter next week with Tyler Paul dropped. **** the ref

Fassi had a anonymous game, that's OK. He's had a good run until now. Next week he will be back. Jags VS Sharks is gonna be tough next week, we can't get into an arm wrestle with them
Actually, i was thinking just about that and i believe you can if you are not too tired from the tour. The thing i noticed was the astronomical number of turnovers you guys got. Outstanding at the breakdown. "Hunger" was the word that came to mind when i watched your forwards. You weren't bigger nor stronger, you just wanted it more. We used to have that sense or urgency, lost it, and need to get it back.

I compared that (turnover thingie) to the fact that in our last two games we've had 0 turnovers against the Stormers and 1 turnover against the Reds (which came from Moroni, a back).

As much as i prefer Montoya over Creevy, Creevy is better at turnovers and we miss Matera.

I think it'll be a very interesting and highly entertaining game. Your rush defense will mean our FH's performance will be critical. If his kicking is on point, i think we can create a lot of problems for you guys. If he is a bit slow, our centers could be dead meat. Interceptions could be an issue too.

I agree the Sharks is currently playing a brand that suit him perfectly it would seem, I have to admit when he was first signed I was disgusted with it and it felt to me was a very bad signing now 5 games later he is starting to be one of my fav players to watch.

Stormers never played the game that suits him, we always play our forwards narrow.
Or possibly Kolisi was just filling that same role, either way happy for him, lovely player to watch.

Sunwolves took another beating, this time to the Hurricanes, 52-10. I thought they'd lose, but hoped they'd keep it closer. My poor Wolves are fading fast, again. :(

Sunwolves took another thrashing, this time to the Hurricanes (52-10). I thought they'd lose, but I had hoped they'd keep it closer. My Sunwolves are fading fast, yet again. :(
Had some hope for the Wolves after that first win but it would seem they just not at super rugby level yet ofcourse all this coronavirus things in the background must be hampering training I guess

this is the best season since the jags where admitted. everybody can win or lose, even the saders lost one.
now stormers lost too. way more interesting. really difficult to predict

I have to say I don't know what's going on with scrum penalties these days. The vast majority of calls in the blues games this and last week I thought should have gone the other way.
Anyone else see that, or am I just misinterpreting?

this is the best season since the jags where admitted. everybody can win or lose, even the saders lost one.
now stormers lost too. way more interesting. really difficult to predict
Yeah. I'm trying to remember back if it's common every post World Cup year....

I have to say I don't know what's going on with scrum penalties these days. The vast majority of calls in the blues games this and last week I thought should have gone the other way.
Anyone else see that, or am I just misinterpreting?

Yeah. I'm trying to remember back if it's common every post World Cup year....

i'll say it again, the scrums a buggered, we shouldn't be penilising a scrum that's just getting demolished, what rule have they actually broken? is being too week against the rules now?

free kick and play on, little to no debate and the game moves on

Latest posts