• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2020 Tri-Nations - Australia v Argentina (Round 4) - 21/11/2020

Argentina looking every bit that 5th-8th best team in the world this week, basically Ireland and Wales bar periods from 2016-2019 for both. Great one week against the 2nd/3rd best team in the world and totally flat the next, frustrating as a fan.
It'd be interesting if they could claw out a win though, it'd be as big for their development as last week if so.

Scott sio is an absolutely awful scrummager. It's amazing he is still selected.

all over and another draw, actually think that's fair, Aussie didn't do much more likely to score a try even with loads of possession

Our defence is good. Our set-pieces are "meh" at best. Our scrambling is pretty good but our offence is close to non-existent. We are just kicking the ball and expecting the opposition to make a mistake, which is fine, as long as you back it up with a lot of pressure, which we didn't really exert. We got lucky.

God I hate boffelli. He's not bad offensively but I'd rather defend with 14 guys and a cone. He plays as FB, I've been watching him play every week for years and i cant recall a single time he made a try-saving tackle. Not once.

Could they cite Matera for the hair-pulling? To be honest, they should. Unnecessary and stupid.

No tries. If you like 3 pointers then this was your night.

To other things. Cant wait to see the stats. The territory must have been appallingly against us.
The bright side, if there is one, is that a sign of maturity/composure i look for in the teams i support is them being able to win (or not to lose) when they play bad. We did that.

Argentina, 6 points
Australia, 6 points
New Zealand, 6 points

To other things. Cant wait to see the stats. The territory must have been appallingly against us.
The bright side, if there is one, is that a sign of maturity/composure i look for in the teams i support is them being able to win (or not to lose) when they play bad. We did that.
Yeah, always the big one for me too.

Scott sio is an absolutely awful scrummager. It's amazing he is still selected.
He is **** and only selected due to injuries.

That said, seemed to me the Argie went down im both of those scrums first (certainly no scrum expert).

I agree, Los Pumas looked very composed in that second half. Three way tie for first place. Good job Argentina! :)

Thought the Wallabies were clearly dominant and let the Argies get under their skin. Showed no composure and made terrible decisions.

I agree, Los Pumas looked very composed in that second half. Three way tie for first place. Good job Argentina!
NZ will wrap it up next week with a bonus point win and make the one ******* game i have tickets for a dead rubber.

Thought the Wallabies were clearly dominant and let the Argies get under their skin. Showed no composure and made terrible decisions.
I think they had the potential to be...but just had too many handling errors and didn't build enough pressure to really be dominant

Latest posts