• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023-2024 transfers

Also confirms that he'll take full responsibility for the coaching and playing side, solving the bugger's muddle of Hooper's role

I hope when Borthwick becomes England head coach he never picks Genge and Ford, or picks them all the time IDK

sad homer simpson GIF

I know it was always on the cards at some point, but I'm still a little surprised - thought he'd stay at Tigers or if he did go it would be to Saracens

I don't think the move will workout, tbh - he's been pretty open with how he needed to get away from Bristol because of the off field distractions. Whilst he has matured a lot recently, he's still a young lad

Bristol going to be hoping they don't come up against any strong packs during international periods

I know it was always on the cards at some point, but I'm still a little surprised - thought he'd stay at Tigers or if he did go it would be to Saracens

I don't think the move will workout, tbh - he's been pretty open with how he needed to get away from Bristol because of the off field distractions. Whilst he has matured a lot recently, he's still a young lad

Bristol going to be hoping they don't come up against any strong packs during international periods
He's almost 27 tbf, if he can't control himself at this age he needs a proper head check

Hopefully it goes as well as sinckler move to Bristol did for Harlequins.

Sometime I forget Sinckler played for quins and at the time I thought him leaving would be a killer blow for them

I mean isn't it a bit silly having the England 1 and 3 in your pack? I mean there's a lot of the year when you lose them and therefore you'll need quite good back ups.

Latest posts