• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2021 Six Nations] France vs Scotland (26/03/21)

Why on earth did you refer to 2004 and not 2002 and 2003, this is just beyond me...
You could have had me trying to figure out all night what happened in the world of Welsh slams in 2004!
john c. mcginley laughing GIF
1615066552371.gif

Good job nothing's riding on it like France going for the Grand Slam. Just placings.

Now confirmed for the 26th, but player release not agreed. I don't know what the reasoning for a Friday game is - possibly that it allows for release back to the clubs a day earlier?

W
Now confirmed for the 26th, but player release not agreed. I don't know what the reasoning for a Friday game is - possibly that it allows for release back to the clubs a day earlier?
Worthless without player release for ALL players

Look at the positive... if France win and then smash you, you stop wales winning the 6N ;)
That's the only positive for a French win, my point is if say, Racing 92 withhold Russell, is the result a "true and fair" result?

That's the only positive for a French win, my point is if say, Racing 92 withhold Russell, is the result a "true and fair" result?
Yes, as Russell won't be the reason you win or lose.

Like him or loath him, Russell's still a key player, especially with a severe shortage of fly halves
You win the game up front, if your pack doesn't gain at least any form of equilibrium you will be beaten. France are a different beast to beating a terrible England

Going to be interesting to see what side Scotland can put out

Read something earlier that PRL are sticking to their guns in not releasing players unless the Unions pay up....but they're willing to do a 1 game pro-rata release, due to the extenuating circumstances (before it was a season long fee or nothing), which I think is fair
Just got to wait and see if the SRU put their hands in their pockets

EDIT: lol, I probably should have refreshed the page as it's been confirmed 25mins ago that an agreement has been reached

Apologies in advance to the Welsh fans who are going to have to endure supporting Scotland. My money's on Finn becoming a hate figure after he gifts France a 20+ lead attempting a triple miss pass in the 79th minute.

Latest posts