• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2022-23 Kit Updates

Hi. When i play world league in game modes, the team value is 0k and my players have the same value, how can i fix that problem. And the last recruitments options is empty. thanks

Hi. When i play world league in game modes, the team value is 0k and my players have the same value, how can i fix that problem. And the last recruitments options is empty. thanks
Search the TRF22 thread for World League files to delete to fix this.

Home and Away kits for the 2024 6 Nations now available here, kits are now 1024x front and 512x back pixels for more detail:

https://github.com/jimw546/jimw546-s-Rugby-08-stuff/releases/tag/6N

ENGWAL.png FRAITA.png IRESCO.png

These were easy to do as they're slight alterations to the RWC kits. Unfortunately I don't have much time available to make kits from scratch any more.

hi man, sorry for don t understand your answer, but i download that files and it doesn t change anything. What i can do ? thanks for all
You need to delete the WL setup file (an rsg file) within your game folder.

Guys is it possible to get the long sleeve second skins back from Rugby 10 to the modded rugby 08

Use the old woosah editor, open the roster and set it as default.

Or

Import your roster into ama1's excel and export the rdf. Just follow his instructions and it should be simple.

Edit: Make necessary adjustments before setting as default or exporting from the excel editor

Here's a look at what my modded game currently looks like, unfortunately no rosters to share but will see what I can do for new kits etc. since Rugby 24 is still not out:

You also got new boots I see and the playstation buttons can you maybe sent them please. My game are still a bit old

Latest posts