• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2022-23 Kit Updates

This is the only way to fix the issue. You can download and use the roster on my Github which has this fix applied already, you will need to stat a new tournament for either fix to work.
Can you send the link to the GitHub one please

Jim you mentioned earlier you had a self made roster with Chile and Portugal enabled. If you made WC kits for them is there any chance you could just send those in since I did something similar 👍

Jim you mentioned earlier you had a self made roster with Chile and Portugal enabled. If you made WC kits for them is there any chance you could just send those in since I did something similar 👍
Their RWC kits are already included in the files I've shared. Portugal is in their default slot, Chile are in team index 104 "North Allstars".

with the roster what is included in the last version patch, there are not kit and roster to chile and portugal in international, i ve got pau and la rochelle, why?

Hey bro I just wanted to say great mod, but some of the head textures for me are bugged like some of the players heads will be bald or randomly change colour

Jim546 thank you for the amazing World Cup kits and everything done appreciate all your hours and hours of work done to improve the game.
Hopefully next year few more Moddlers will get involved.

Jim546 thank you for the amazing World Cup kits and everything done appreciate all your hours and hours of work done to improve the game.
Hopefully next year few more Moddlers will get involved.
Thank you for the kind words. I'm taking a bit of a break from constant modding, will see what the future holds for me.

Can anyone help me with my game/ when I extract the face mods it will only appear in the world league but other mode like RWC,Six nation and prem wouldn't,anyone know how to fix this problem it would mean alot.

Can anyone help me with my game/ when I extract the face mods it will only appear in the world league but other mode like RWC,Six nation and prem wouldn't,anyone know how to fix this problem it would mean alot.
Can only think you use different roster files
Face id's is allocated to the roster file.

Latest posts