• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2022-23 Kit Updates

I reckon just leave it like that, the ferns thing is garbage aha
I've made them thinner than the above image, my thinking is to make them as dark as possible so we can pretend they're not there :p
make other elite teams run by the CPU such as All blacks or Australia dominate their pools
You can use Team Editor to change team's performance values to make them perform better. Performance rating is 1-5 where 5 is best, except in World League where 1 is best and 5 is worst.

I've made them thinner than the above image, my thinking is to make them as dark as possible so we can pretend they're not there :p

You can use Team Editor to change team's performance values to make them perform better. Performance rating is 1-5 where 5 is best, except in World League where 1 is best and 5 is worst.
Please can you show me how do it ?

Please can you help me I was playing world cup tournament then this showed up which cause a crash in the game ?

Attachments

• 20230702_010014.jpg
    20230702_010014.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 15
why is moodie not in the game
The most recent roster is from Early 2022, when Moodie would have been very new to regional/provincial rugby and had 0 international caps. There's limited space in the rosters unfortunately, they can't include every potential future star/future nobody.

I started to play a match at Play Now then then the the game just closed then the desktop appeared. Any help please ?

Hey guys maybe not the right place to ask but for some reason i dont see the normal super 14. After i loaded all jimzz stuff pretty awesome. Nway i can get the super 14 back with jimz update to teams and jerseys???

I downloaded your June 17 release and Installed most of the stuff. Now the game crashes everytime I with the All Blacks at Eden Park.
Replicated the issue, the loading bar scrolls all the way to the end then crashes just before entering the match. it looks like a memory problem. Try using dmitri's plugin linked below to increase RAM allocation, I tested your scenario without the plugin and it crashed, with the plugin it loaded NZ at Eden Park.

https://www.therugbyforum.com/threads/plugins-for-rugby-08.48900/