• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2022-23 Kit Updates

Awesome, thank you, and thanks for your time :)

I have an unrelated problem. I have started using Woosaah old to update the roster for World League, but noticed that when I set the ros to default, the stats are all correct, but the players bodies are sometimes odd (white body, black head), big arms etc. I saw you post somewhere else regarding it, but can't find the original post.

I tried using the ros you made for TRF22 and simply opened it in Woosaah and set to default and the glitch happened, even without adjusting player stats. The players look fine in Play Now, etc. I am guessing I need to change/add something to the 73cb...RDF, but I am new to this and am not sure.

I saw an old post from 2009 that had the same problem, and no resolution.

Could you please point me in the right direction to fix this?
Post in thread 'Rugby 08 TRF22 Patch' https://www.therugbyforum.com/threads/rugby-08-trf22-patch.48308/post-1085237

Have a look at above link where Jim546 also answered issued regarding World league

Post in thread 'Rugby 08 TRF22 Patch' https://www.therugbyforum.com/threads/rugby-08-trf22-patch.48308/post-1085237

Have a look at above link where Jim546 also answered issued regarding World league
Hey Pieter, thanks for pointing me there. So many pages, can be tough to sift through.

I hope I can solve it.

I was playing World League, but so many SA players had wrong stats, like backline players with "scrummager" and "jumping", etc...and fixing that and updating the roster resulted in the WL having correct stats, but some players bodies and heads don't match. Like Mapimpi with a white body lol.

Hey Pieter, thanks for pointing me there. So many pages, can be tough to sift through.

I hope I can solve it.

I was playing World League, but so many SA players had wrong stats, like backline players with "scrummager" and "jumping", etc...and fixing that and updating the roster resulted in the WL having correct stats, but some players bodies and heads don't match. Like Mapimpi with a white body lol.
Weird just make sure you use trf 22 roster and when starting game you load that roster Previous rosters had that issue

What does everyone think of a slight logo re-design? For international teams probably need to use flags rather than logos because of where the logos are used in the UI. Some examples of new and old in the below images.

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 42
  • 2.png
    2.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 44
  • 1.png
    1.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 42
Hi Jim!! First of all, your work is amazing! Any possibility of including the Chilean national team?
I'm testing to see what's possible with Chile (and Portugal) for RWC mode. The difficult bit with Chile is I don't think their nationality is available for a player/roster file.

I'm testing to see what's possible with Chile (and Portugal) for RWC mode. The difficult bit with Chile is I don't think their nationality is available for a player/roster file.
Didn't one of the other moderators add Chile in a old patch? Think 2019/20 season?

I have downloaded the super rugby patches and overwrite into the rugby 08 install folder but it still does not appear in the game. Any help please ???

I have downloaded the super rugby patches and overwrite into the rugby 08 install folder but it still does not appear in the game. Any help please ???

Where from? To change the teams in the tournament you would need to download the correct .rsg file, I haven't made one for Super Rugby my files only have the graphics, logos etc.

ok so it was only the tournament graphics for Super Rugby that I have downloaded and mistaken for the whole super rugby tournament. I will wait until the mod for the tournament will come out.

Thank you

Sorry Jim for always asking questions...uhm do you know how to make other elite teams run by the CPU such as All blacks or Australia dominate their pools or elite teams in Super Rugby such as Crusaders dominate the tournament except when played against my chosen team ?

Latest posts