• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2022-23 Kit Updates

Thanks for your efforts to keep this game alive! Are you going to replace the in-game graphics (logos, flags, etc.) of Biarritz with Bayonne?

Thanks. Is there any simple way to change the displayed name as well (apart from tinkering with the roster)?
Normally you'd edit dc371... .english with a text editor to change the team name.

For this one though, edit be297... .xml with a text editor, go to team number 87 and change "TeamName" to "Bayonne" and save the file.

These are great!

Are these kits part of ama1's 2022 mod or would I need to add these on top of that?

Are these kits part of ama1's 2022 mod or would I need to add these on top of that?
These are not part of ama1's 2022 mod, you would need to download and install the 2022 mod first then install my kits etc.

Hello guys. Do you have a file to increase the difficulty of matches.
I'm tired of winning my games with 40 or 50 points.:rolleyes:

Hello guys. Do you have a file to increase the difficulty of matches.
I'm tired of winning my games with 40 or 50 points.:rolleyes:
Nope. Increasing the difficulty of AI is the only mod that's not possible yet. The only files that has been found in game that can be change are the AI scrum difficulty. If you want to make the game more challenging for yourself you can make rules for yourself. For example not changing character while defending(only use the character that the computer gives after a tackle), not competing in line outs, ect.

Why the players in bayonne are the team of biarritz, can i have bayonne's team?
Nobody has made a roster with Bayonne players, the 22 roster simply changes the Biarritz team name and kits to Bayonne.

Making progress with the Aussie Super Rugby kits, waiting on some of the away kits for now:

ozzie.png

It looks like the NZ teams and Drua/Pasifika are using the same kits as before with some sponsor swaps.

Getting the Oz away kits done, then onto the other Super Rugby kits. Unfortunately no slot in the game for the Force's lovely away kit.

ozzie away.png

Latest posts