4N New Zealand v England

RoosTah

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Australia
Club or Nation
Sydney
I feel like this deserves its own thread, as it's a massive game and NZ-England clashes are always classics.
attachment.php

TRF4N.png

Date: November 8th 2014

How do you boys see this going?

Attachments

• New_Zealand_national_rugby_league_team_logo TRF.png
    New_Zealand_national_rugby_league_team_logo TRF.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 9
  • EnglandRugbyLeagueLions copy.png
    EnglandRugbyLeagueLions copy.png
    59.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
England really carving up through the middle early here

Kiwis getting no calls go there way here - ref has already had a couple howlers

England guilty of about three forward passes so far! NZ found to have knocked when there was clearly no knock-on. Ref is having a shocker so far (22mins in).

Pace of this game is pretty fast - momentum def looks with NZ now though

So now the ref knows what forward passes are. Ref cheating; confirmed.

RL complains that it's not taken seriously/doesn't get the coverage it deserves... selects an Australian ref to referee a Kangaroos game one week and an English ref for an English game the next. :rolleyes:

Good game though - the difference between England with Clark and without is massive.

Was just about to go for a run and then I saw this was on... B*llocks.

Good game so far I think. But then what do I know?

RL complains that it's not taken seriously/doesn't get the coverage it deserves... selects an Australian ref to referee a Kangaroos game one week and an English ref for an English game the next. :rolleyes:

Good game though - the difference between England with Clark and without is massive.

To be fair, whilst they really ought to try have neutral refs, this does happen in Rugby too, thanks to the fact that a referee's "neutrality" is judged by their representative union, rather than their country of Origin. Hence why we sometimes see Steve Walsh (a kiwi formerly registered with the NZRU, but now with the ARU) reffing AB games that don't involve Australia.

Wow!! Brilliant play from England, but Hall massively bombed that!

To be fair, whilst they really ought to try have neutral refs, this does happen in Rugby too, thanks to the fact that a referee's "neutrality" is judged by their representative union, rather than their country of Origin. Hence why we sometimes see Steve Walsh (a kiwi formerly registered with the NZRU, but now with the ARU) reffing AB games that don't involve Australia.

i don't recall that happening...

Good game though, though that was a soft try.

think Englands day was done when Tomkins messed up the play the ball under his own sticks, they gotta stop this kiwi offloading game.

Great couple sets from the Kiwis for that try - so far this has been the match of the tournament

HELLO! will take that!

Whats a kick!

NB: on a side note really wish tomkins (sam) woud cut out all the ****le.

Last edited:
60 min mark hit. England need to be 20 points ahead by now.

Latest posts