• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

5 post rule

Hey man 10 posts isn't that difficult why are people complaining for? Contribute to the forum and don't be a leech.

if you still have your email address, or remember what it was give one of the admins a PM (ill do it if you want) i can then give you your user name and you can do a forgotten password thing on it.

unless it does the forgotten password on email then you should be able to do it that way. i cant remember.

Now 10 posts, which is a little excessive, but at least It's made me look round for some relivant topics to contribute to.

That's true, first I was desappointed to force me to write 10 posts, but thanks to that I read a lot of topics very interesting and I learnt a lot about Rugby in SH. Thanks for this idea...

I think a better "5 posts" rule could be that anyone is free to read the gaming section....

Only the downloading area could be restricted to yhe people that dont' write any post....

What do you think about it?

I think a better "5 posts" rule could be that anyone is free to read the gaming section....

Only the downloading area could be restricted to yhe people that dont' write any post....

What do you think about it? [/b]

I think it works perfectly fine the way it is. People can still get a lot out of the gaming section by just reading, without contributing anything whatsoever.

And it's 10 posts now anyway. Just a reminder.

My only problem with the 10 post rule is that I'm having a hard time finding meaningful discussions. There is no Pumas forum, and many of the other forums are filled with blatant bigotry.

My only problem with the 10 post rule is that I'm having a hard time finding meaningful discussions. There is no Pumas forum, and many of the other forums are filled with blatant bigotry. [/b]

Each country doesn't need its own forum. However, that doesn't (and hasn't) stopped plently of meaningful discussion about Argentina taking place.

I completely agree. I think forums should only be implemented once there is significant discussion and adding a forum would help keep things organized.

What I'm trying to get across is that we all have different interests and it can be difficult to find a thread we have something to say.

Well if you are passionate about something there is nothing to stop you making your own thread about it. If it's a subject that people can get their teeth stuck into, then fantastic.