• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

50 words - who will win and WHY

"Namibia

They are a small team that are a joy to watch! They are not afraid to take on the bigger sides and go to the corner rather than the posts! They put their hearts on their sleves and are one team that can beat the Irish Catch and Drive!"

there we go (this isnt part of my bit, its in the quotations) i think that is excatly 50 words but if i have miscounted let me know and i will make it shorter!

france
despite laporte french flair will surface after bundeling their way out of the group second. will beat the abs. the abs will say the french cheated as only they are allowed to score then in the final michaelak grubbers on his own line to score the most bizzare try ever

South Africa

itll be SA and ABs in the finals ABs will struggle on defense and linouts getting soft maul tries while habana and monte will **** me off by cutting and curving the ABs backline SAs kicking will be supurb and carter will get injured before halftime then SA will murder.

Thorny Chariot

Spare a thought for England,
We're old with heads of stone,
Whenever Farrell gets the ball,
You'll start to hear us groan.

But all's not lost,
There is some hope,
Old Bill can still be won;
We'll win the cup by cheating,
Foul play will get it done.

NZ because this time the will keep the form during the world cup
[/b]
that there is the winner. Witty, insightful, informed, impartial to bias, excellent grammer and all in just 12 words. top top post

I dont know who will win the world cup, probably the All Blacks, but my prediction is that the four southern teams will be in the semifinals: Australia vs. New Zealand and South Africa vs. Argentina. Its really possible if you look at the fixtures: Ireland has almost no chances of classifying (playing like they are playing, of course thay have mathematical chances), specially if they lose against France. If Argentina finishes the group first, it will play against Scotland or Italy on the QF, which i believe they will win as they are a superior team. I think it would be really difficult to defeat SA, but who knows, they already won against France on the opening match. Best luck to the Pumas.

Thorny Chariot

Spare a thought for England,
We're old with heads of stone,
Whenever Farrell gets the ball,
You'll start to hear us groan.

But all's not lost,
There is some hope,
Old Bill can still be won;
We'll win the cup by cheating,
Foul play will get it done. [/b]

Excellent idea. Maybe taking Tazars onto the pitch might help.