• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

6 Nations Thread 2023

What a joke of a ban,
6 weeks reduced to four weeks for pretending to be sorry and can be reduced to 3 if he goes to naughty school

In what world does he deserve a reduction? He's a repeat offender, even against the same side
It really needs to be a properly independent panel, same as the refs are drawn from. At least in England it's just a bunch of barristers and officials inside the game already.

Give some decent lawyers/other professionals the framework and a bit of guidance. They don't even need to know the game inside out. Appoint the promising ones to the panel and see what happens

The ref should be getting an appointment at Specsavers for saying "I'm not seeing a high degree of danger". The AR saved his skin.

They shouldn't call them hearings because if the decision is contentious the players have no opportunity to attempt to explain themselves with a view to getting a decision overturned.

Last edited:
The ref should be getting an appointment at Specsavers for saying "I'm not seeing a high degree of danger". The AR saved his skin.
I was abit surprised with that statement, but I thought as a team they handled it well, and the referee took what they said onboard and made the right call eventually.

But yeah, why what was essentially a flying headbutt took so long to sort out is a mystery.

******* hell the Beeb didn't learn their lesson with one SH in the form of Jiffy as a commentator, yet they seem be experimenting with Danny Care??

1677792728443.png

I'm going to claim I meant **** head and totally ignore any notion or suggestion that I do not know (or care) where Jiffy played
Sh** Head - in which case, fair enough, but Austin Healey is still surprisingly good in the commentary box (most of the time) - and there can't have been many bigger Sh** Heads in the game

Surprised POM and Gatland went for Flower of Scotland. Thought they might go for France or Italy.

Haha, they didn't ask any England player/Borthwick and no one else went for God save the King.
England doesn't have an anthem they sing the national anthem of the United Kingdom

As noted here it's the British national anthem

England doesn't have an anthem they sing the national anthem of the United Kingdom

As noted here it's the British national anthem

I know. It's still 💩.

I've said this before but the English national anthem should be a celebration of being English. GSTK is basically an ill deserved tribute to sausage fingers.

Latest posts