• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A big sign the Rugby Championship doesn't work

Good, tis the way it should be. Though I don't know how that relates to my comment specifically.
because of this
" I just don't get that vibe from the players or the crowds down South". some oz stadiums do look like that but not in arg, where they play for great crowds even if they are loosing most games sold out specially vs the abs

because of this
" I just don't get that vibe from the players or the crowds down South". some oz stadiums do look like that but not in arg, where they play for great crowds even if they are loosing most games sold out specially vs the abs

By that token I must've been saying there wasn't a full compliment of players on the field too then right (as I mentioned the players within the same sentence)?

Nah, the fact I do not (personally) get the same vibe from The Rugby Championship Crowds is not to do with the attendance, or I would've specified using the word 'attendance'... I'm talking about the 'feel' of the crowd. An intangible that is just out one's grasp to properly define and goes way beyond whether a stadium is full or not.

Maybe you have to actually be a Celt, Anglo-Saxon or French (no disrespect Italy but we are still building the rivalries with you) but there just seems (to me) to be an air of 'celebration' or 'pageantry' that I am yet to pick up from the crowds of The Rugby Championship.

Last edited:
have no idea how the feel is in the 6n and the rc may be as you say in oz of sa but at least the times i ve been on the stadiun for the rc here in arg was pretty good lots of chanting and enthusiasm. still would love to see an ireland wales (my favorite venue of the 6n) some day who knows

have no idea how the feel is in the 6n and the rc may be as you say in oz of sa but at least the times i ve been on the stadiun for the rc here in arg was pretty good lots of chanting and enthusiasm. still would love to see an ireland wales (my favorite venue of the 6n) some day who knows

Great hair btw!

Latest posts